𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Zacznij od początku

Rose lead the small Exceed towards the door that marked the entrance of her home, releasing the cat's paw momentarily as she retrieved the key needed to unlock the door, slipping it in and twisting slightly.

The garnet-eyed girl was rewarded with a 'click' as the door unlocked and swung open soundlessly (the result of her spending many hours carefully oiling its joints).

"This is my home!" Rose announced, stepping to the side before ducking into an exaggerated bow. "You may enter, Your Highness," she said, voice deepening as a result of her efforts to imitate a male servant.

The dark-haired girl expressed her satisfaction with a grin which revealed her straight, pearly white teeth as peals of laughter erupted from the exceed, who attempted to mimic royalty by strutting into the house.

"Thank you for inviting me," Frosch thanked as the girl lead the small feline deeper into her home.

Rose turned to smile at her guest, a calming air surrounding her. "You're welcome anytime, Fro."

Frosch gazed up at the girl with a happy look in his eyes, as she gestured to the comfortable couch in front of the lacrima screen. "Make yourself at home," she advised, before beginning to climb the stairs. "I'll just go change into something more comfortable."

Rogue clambered over the fence and landed on his feet, cursing Rose's fence for being so high.

"I'm coming down!"

Sting dropped from the top and landed in the arms of the irritated shadow dragon slayer, who promptly dropped him to the ground. Yukino followed, gently placed on the ground by Lector.

"Hey," the silver-haired girl murmured cautiously. "Doesn't this count as trespassing?"

Rogue scowled, instead moving to take up a viewing position through the large arched windows which framed the phoenix slayer's kitchen and living area. Frosch was observing a series of trinkets carefully positioned on a shelf.

"I'm just making sure my best friend is alright," he defended.

"Suuuure." Sting scoffed.

Rogue shushed him when he recognised the dark-haired phoenix slayer re-emerging from the top floor. Thanks to his magically enhanced hearing, he was able to make out what she was saying.

Rose skipped down the stairs, now wearing comfortable indoor clothing. "Alright!" she called to Frosch, tugging an apron out of the side cupboard. She carefully laced it up, before striking a pose. "I'll whip up something for us to eat now!"

Frosch rushed over and leapt onto the bar stool, prepared to help the phoenix slayer with whatever she requested. "Can Fro help?"

"Sure. Can you pour these chocolate chips into the bowl?" the girl asked as she placed a bowl and packet of opened chocolate chips in front of the cat.

Frosch nodded and immediately began to do as she requested, making sure no piece bounced out of the glass bowl.

Meanwhile, the phoenix slayer prepared the ingredients and began to cook them, lighting the stove and placing the frying pan on top. Whilst the ingredients cooked, she prepared a dough, instructing Frosch on the steps which were required.

Within less than fifteen minutes, their lunch was completed and chocolate chip cookies were baking in the oven.

Rose rested the completed product - fried noodles- on the bench, and sat down after untying and placing away her apron, watching as Frosch took the first bite. There was a moment of silence before he reacted.