Deynee's Note

DISCLAIMERS!!! Please read. This is important.

***  WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. This story is Rated R and is not suitable for children below 16 years old. There are chapters that contain a lot of violence and inappropriate scenes for young minds.  

*** I know that it is already 2020 but I started writing this story in the late months of the year 2013 so I'm not sure if it's still COPYRIGHTS © 2013 or if should change it to COPYRIGHTS © 2020.

*** If you are a loyal reader of mine, you would know that I have edited and re-edited this story so many times but never have I changed the story drastically by removing parts that are big and important. I used to only change some words and add a few sentences but this time, I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE the first few chapters. It's because even as the writer of the story, I felt like it was quite unbelievable in this year, age and era. I might have also changed the names of some supporting characters.

*** This story is REVISED but NOT BACKREAD & EDITED so I expect you guys, my beautiful and awesome readers, to understand if I have some spelling and grammatical errors. I would actually APPRECIATE it if you POINT THEM OUT so I can edit them in the future. I have no problem with grammar nazis as long as you say your piece nicely. Furthermore, I intend to write this story in tagalog but there are a lot of times that I will mostly use the English language because there are times that I have a hard time expressing the characters' emotions in tagalog. Again, if you see an error in my writing - whether in English or in Tagalog - do not hesitate to point it out.

*** This book is A WORK OF FICTION. Names, characters, locations, events and incidents are products of my imaginations, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead), locales, events or other stories written by a different writer is entirely and purely coincidental.

*** ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The uploading, scanning and distribution of this book in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of my rights is greatly appreciated.