Chapter 16

//Author's note// So there is probably a million errors in this chapter, but it's 02:58 and I'm tired; so I'm not going to bother with what and where and whatever

//Author's note// So there is probably a million errors in this chapter, but it's 02:58 and I'm tired; so I'm not going to bother with what and where and whatever. And I'm more than likely not going to any time soon...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter!!! GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!! I better go before a certain somebody realize that I'm still awake! Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite!!!

(In my defence; I'm home alone and the dog stole my bed!!!)//Author's note end//

Edited the 29th of January 2020: I've cleaned up the grammar, fixed most spelling errors and cleaned up the language a little, hope you enjoy! <3

He was a hard one to lose, that Tofu-guy. Apparently, his pale eyes could see through buildings and stuff and he was really pissing me off. So, I used Mentaru kyōsa: Sensu and took away his sight, try finding me not m*th*rf*ck*er.

It wasn't that much later that I went by Naruto's apartment and picked him up, before we all three went to the usual clearing. And there went no more than half an hour before Whitey showed up, he started out creeping around the edge off the tree line, but eventually came out into the clearing with the rest of us.

He seemed annoyingly self-assured, when I didn't even blink at his arrival; maybe I'm getting too used to having him around...?

Eh, doesn't matter much.

We trained together and once more I ended up coaching all three, more like only Naruto and Whitey, on my dad's old fighting style. When it slowly started to get lighter, showing that the sun was slowly raising, and the two little ones, even though Naruto was older than me by a year, had fallen asleep, both me and Whitey ended up sitting quietly in the grass watching the night turn to day. There was a fair amount of space between us, but nowhere at much as I would have normally enforced, had it been anyone else.

Anyway...

Whitey was the one to break the silence, though I guess that I was actually the one that did it as I took out the extra food that I had bought him and gave it to him. He started out thanking me quietly, but he didn't stop there and continued to try to start a conversation.

"You never really did leave the boys in the test, did you?" Was the question he ended on after having been talking into nothing for a little while.

"I did... actually... Just not when you found them..." I surprised myself by answering him; the way his attention snapped towards me told me that he was as surprised as me, unused to the intensity of his attention I continued unsure and slowly. "I hid them first... and went to check the others out...?"

It sounded mostly as a question, even though it wasn't.

"You did something to my senses." He stated in deep thought. "When I went against the boys, you did something to my senses."

I allowed a small smirk to form on my face but didn't comment. He seemed amused more than anything though, so I didn't think that I was in trouble.

"Where is the guy that was supposed to watch you? I would have expected him to be near you...?" Whitey asked after a short while of silence, making me smirk again as he was looking around the tree line, as if expecting Tofu to appear out of nowhere.

"He pissed me off and didn't get a hint." I smirked, possibly a bit arrogantly, or maybe more satisfied? I couldn't care less either way.

"What did you do? Or more precisely; what did he do?" Whitey asked confused.

"He looked down on Naruto and made him sad, so I took away his ability to look down on anyone." I told him mischievously, and watched how his face turned confused, it was kinda cute.

He didn't say anything for a while, and neither did I. In silent agreement he picked up Naruto, while I picked up Yuuto and together we walked to Naruto's apartment, where I decided to stay so that Whitey wouldn't get in trouble for having us staying the night, when we weren't even supposed to be near each other. Not that I care what happen to him, of course.

Anyway, Naruto's apartment was small and dirty. It honestly looked like several people had been in there tearing things apart and Naruto had been alone in cleaning it up, but that couldn't be right, right?

After having put both boys to sleep in the apartment's only bed, a very old bed at that, and having said my goodnights to Whitey, more like ignoring his goodnights, I slowly walked back to the bedroom from the front door, where I saw Whitey off, letting my hand glide along the walls that I passed and my blood slowly started to boil.

Faint words could be seen through the paint in the morning light, they were clearer the further up the wall you looked; it was clear to me that Naruto had been the one to try to paint over the words as he hadn't been able to reach properly; the further up the wall you got, the more words could be seen.

'Monster', 'demon', 'die' and 'killer' were only a few of the words I saw on the wall; a few of the 'nicer' ones at that...

Only the slow blackening of sod on the wall in front of me as I read a particularly nasty message let me know that I was losing my temper and with it my ability to control my Kekkei Genkai: I was actually angry enough to unconsciously use Kasai to breath fire towards the wall; oh, how I wanted to burn down the whole place right at that moment.

But my boys were sleeping soundly and safely, and so I had to force myself to calm down. I slowly turned from the walls and went into the tiny bedroom where I caressed both my boys' heads, frowning when Naruto flinched in his sleep.

I sat down next to bed and forcefully put myself in my half-asleep state, that I went into every night, and stayed like that till it was time to get up.

In the living room the sod stayed on the wall, covering the words that had been the last straw for my temper. I wasn't going to do anything about it anytime soon, at the very least it would cover those words, so that Naruto wouldn't have to see them anytime soon.

My poor, poor little blob....