It may be the End.

( First Person Point of View: Byron)
The smoke had already vanished, I turned around and saw Ryan disguised as Scott with red blotches in his clothes- must've been Scott's blood.

He guffawed and treaded towards me holding a gun.

" Why did you killed him?" Curiosity hit me.

" Cause that is what he deserve." There's a lack of emotion in his voice.

" How about Marcus?"

" I killed him a long time ago also in this place." Ryan stepped closer.

A memory snapped in my brain. I remembered that after attending the wedding of Flynn, brother of Marcus, I was looking for my Mustang. Then someone called me that my mustang was in this place, so I reported it to the police. They came with me when I went to this place but before I could get my car, it was a setup; I got captured. And the police were outlasted by the men like the ones who attacked me in the first scene of this story. I was tortured and when I woke up; I saw Thelma in front of me. We tried to escape but we got stuck in this place, I was tortured again, while Marcus and Thelma ate in a buffet restaurant. And maybe Ryan killed him while they were eating and he gave Thelma amnesia so that she won't remember that he killed Marcus.

" Yes that's right. I killed him while they're eating cause that's what he deserves. Marcus's family killed my parents and stole our money." Ryan lamented.

" Wait.. You can read my mind?"

" Yes, I used your money to create this telepathy machine inserted in my brain. I collected blood samples from you and with the help of Marcus, I learned that it worths at the price of gold and diamonds. So I tracked your location with the help of his brother, Flynn who's expert in hacking. Then I found you in that motel, I tried to convince you to go with me, but you egotistical being don't need any help, so I left you.
But I know that I should save the guy who had a big part in my experiment. I was already sprinting with millions of the people in the streets, cause the world went rogue. You know, there were a lot of crimes, stealing, and other fudge. Humanity got addicted to drugs. Diseases and plagues scattered in the world. The only solution for all of these stuff to end is that I negotiated with scientists, and we decided that we should create a substance that can cure and heal the Earth. We named the substance Dychlicirate Mendephoric Bicylium Acid. I made a deal with factory owners that I'll buy their companies but I'll pay them billions of money. Thanks to you, cause without your money, I won't have gotten this far. I planted DBMA to every factory; each of them has different functions. Here in the United States; DBMA has a substance that can affect the human's brains, that will make them forget about their names and their personal information. It erases all that you know, and will make you a brand new creation of God. You'll start from the beginning; you need to learn how to walk, talk, etc."

Ryan hobbled forward.

" And what happened, huh? You killed them all you son of a b*tch!" I gestured at the cadavers behind him.

" Listen, I thought it will be a success, but mission failed. It killed those who are weak, but it adapted with those who were strong. But there's still hope, and it is you. So I ordered my men to rescue you and other people that have a chance of surviving." He explained.

" And where are the ones who survived?"

" They are already safe, Byron."

" And why am I dreaming a lot?"

" They are not dreams but memories. You were the only patient that recovered quickly. So using a machine that I created, I chose some memories that you'll dream of when you're asleep. All of them is connected to emotion. And when you had already ignited all of them, I combined them inside your brain with some pills and surprisingly, it made you who you're right now!"

" What! I don't understand!"

" You want to understand, right! Well here it is!"
Ryan aimed his gun at my head and pulled the trigger.
The bullet sprang to life and it bolted towards me.

I didn't had the chance to dodge it, and it had smitten my forehead.

Tears of blood ushered down.
I felt dizzy that I stumbled and collapsed to the ground.

Then everything went black.