Chapter 21

The hate y'all have for Diamond is crazy. I love the petty comments. 😂 You'll love her soon.

I had to keep re-writing this chapter because the NBA been pulling shit out their ass ALL week. 😒

This is probably one of the pettiest chapters so let's all get our tea cups out. ☕️😂

Chapter 21

Asia

I looked around Jaxon's guest bathroom for a toothbrush. Surprisingly I found a new pack alongside a face towel in a cabinet. I washed my face then brushed my teeth before stepping out.

"I'm not gonna lie I was a little disappointed you didn't come up to my room last night." Jaxon retorted as he walked down the stairs. I ignored him and looked over at my phone which was constantly lighting up with Twitter notifications.

"I'm trending on Twitter what's going on now?" I questioned as Jaxon sat in a chair across from me.

"It's just some petty shade on Twitter between the Lakers."

"So how does that involve me?" I questioned before unlocking my phone.

"Read the tweets and you'll find out." He stated as I scrolled through Twitter. Landing on the tweet from Marcus that started it all and Ashley adding her two cents. The petty side of me wanted to respond but the other half didn't care because it wasn't too bad. She just shouldn't have added me in the conversation.

"I'm so sick of Ashley." I mumbled while checking my text messages.

"You gotta clapback." He insisted before I shook my head and read Sonya's text message.

"Sonya is telling me not to."

"Asia if you let her continue to bully you then things will just get worse."

"If I respond I'll lose fans." People were already mad at me since Alexis opened her big mouth on the radio.

"You'll lose fans regardless. If you don't respond you'll always be labeled as weak and anybody will come for you." He continued as I tried to stay rational.

"If I do respond everybody will know that anything about August triggers me."

"If you respond she'll leave you alone." He persuaded, it seemed like Jaxon and Sonya were both on my shoulders being a devil and an angel.

"You don't know Ashley. She never leaves anything alone."

"Asia trust me on this." He insisted as I frowned.

"I don't know how to respond to this."

"She came for you in the pettiest way. You cry over that nigga every night and she took a low blow. You gotta hit her where it hurts the most. Her man." He explained as I thought about her tweet and how petty it was for her to bring up August when she didn't know what happened between us. Besides what Diamond told her.

"Aren't you friends with Marcus?" I asked being slightly confused because he was just agreeing with Marcus on Twitter earlier.