Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Asia

It was the last day of tour and so far it went really smooth. I gained more fans and got the chance to express myself as an artist. Even though I only had 15 minutes I made the best out of it each night.

August came to the LA show but was too busy with training camp for us to spend time together. We barely saw each other since the tour started. The official regular season was starting next week and he needed to be as focused as possible.

Tonight was the last night of the official tour and Drake wanted everyone to go clubbing with him since it was his birthday. Clubbing and partying weren't really my cup of tea but Drake kept insisting so I decided to go.

"Should I wear the blue or burgundy dress?" Ashley asked as I pointed to the burgundy one.

"Look at Diamond looking like a tall glass of milk

"Look at Diamond looking like a tall glass of milk." Ashley stated as Diamond twirled and I laughed.

I watched her spray on some perfume that really caught my nose

I watched her spray on some perfume that really caught my nose. It smelled sweet and familiar but I couldn't exactly pin point where I knew it from.

"Let's go before it gets too late. I gotta cake up with my baby tonight." Ashley stated as we walked out to the car. I couldn't go a day without hearing about Marcus. We got in the car and rode to the club meeting up with Drake and his crew.

The vibes were pretty chill and I just stayed in my own little corner with Ashley and Diamond. Sierra stopped dancing for me once the tour started and Diamond took her spot. Some nights they couldn't dance because they had to practice with the Laker Girls so sometimes I was alone with Drake. He kept his distance and didn't overstep his boundaries too much. He would always try to flirt with me but I never paid much attention to it.

My phone vibrated and I looked down noticing I had a snapchat message from August.

I opened the message and laughed at the picture.