I freeze, who's hiding in my room?

"Shh, Zayn you idiot, she heard you!" another whisper.

I step out of the bed and look underneath. 3 persons are staring at me wide eyes. I let out a scream and strumble back, my closet is opened and I fall back, against someone else.

"AUCH"

I scream again and run to the other side of the room. I fall against my curtains and strumble back more. Then the curtain moves and my mouth gets covered. I try to scream and kick backwards but I'm frozen.

"Shh, it's alright, don't scream please" somebody whispers in my ear.

I close my eyes and another tear escapes my eye. "Louis she's crying, you're holding her to tight!" I hold my eyes closed tightly, waiting for any pain. What do these guys want?

"I'm not! you scared her!" 

My breath is picking up and my knees get weak. "Let go Louis!" The person let's go and I fall down, then open my eyes a little and crawl back against the wall, holding my hands in a protective way in front of my face.

"Please don't hurt me, please" I say with a small voice. "What? Hurt you? Why? We would never!" All the guys say and I let out a weird sound when one of them takes a step towards me.

"She's scared" one of them states. That's the moment that I recognize their voices. My eyes open and I look at them shocked.

They look at me desperately, till Liam bends foreward slowly. "We're not going to hurt you. Sorry for scaring you" he says and kneels down to my height.

My breath is getting steady again and I wipe a couple of tears away. "It's alright" I whisper and Liam shows a weak smile. 

"Why are you crying?" Niall asks with a sad face. I close my eyes and sigh. I shrug and Liam holds out a hand, I take it and he lifts me up. A thunder sounds and it begins raining very hard.

Another tear escapes my eye and the horrible feeling comes back. "Why are you here?" I whisper and they all look worried. "We came to surprise you...because you won."

I grit my teeth together, the urge to throw up gets more every second, I didn't notice what he was saying. "Hey, what made you so upset?" Louis says and surprises me by wrapping me in a tight hug.

I don't deserve these guys here, why did they have to choose this house to come to?

"Please, it's heart broken to see such a beautifu girl cry" Zayn says and Louis sits down on my bed, pulling me next to him. 

Beautiful? Yeah right.

"It's nothing." I say and hold my breath. "Your singing is amazing" Niall says and I look at him, frown a little and then look down at my feet. Why are they being so nice? I'm not used to this kind of behaviour.

"Err...thanks?" I whisper. "Hey, I hate to look at you like this. Please tell us what's wrong, we want to help." Zayn says and lifts my head up.

"Zayn let her go!" Liam says. I don't do anything, just stare into his eyes while he examinates my face.

"I'm sorry" I whisper and then rush out of the room. They are frozen but I hear one person run after me. "Go away!" I yell behind me and open the front door, rush outside but stop when 2 strong arms grab my waist.

Rain is pouring into my clothes and hair. I try to get the arms from my body but he doesn't let go. "Stop strugling and tell me what got you so fed up" Zayn says and turns me around roughly.

I stare deadly into his eyes. "Why would you care? You don't know me! I'm useless and stupid, so don't act like anyone of you cares about me!" I yell at him but he doesn't let go of my shoulders. 

"Ofcourse we care, you're one of our fans, otherwise you didn't know our songs, and you're way to beautiful to not care about, who told you all these horrid things?!"

"Doesn't matter who, but he was special to me, and hurted me." 

"Now tell me" he says and looks into my eyes deeply. "School, grades, horrible past, bad combination.." I say and let my head hang down while more tears slip down my cheeks.

"Let me tell you something then. Your singing teacher is a friend from our manager, she told him that you're amazing. We had a contest for somebody who can perfrom with us. We watched you singing a couple times before, hiding backstage. You won" he says and I look up.

WHAT THE FUCK?

The tears don't stop. "Crap, how can I make you smile?"  he says and his grip on my shoulder tightens. "Stop crying! I can't stand to see you like this!" he says and I look up.

Why in earth would One Direction perform with me? My singing may be my best feature, but even then. And why would Zayn care about me crying?

"What would make you happy?" he looks into my eyes. Without thinking my eyes glance over to his lips and back to his eyes.

He looks to mine and then bends forward, his lips touch mine and I back off. "You idiot!" I say but a little smile shoots over my face.

"No way I'm going to back off now, it makes you smile." he steps forward and grips my face with eager and forces his lips to mine again.

Whowkay

My eyes widen, no way this is happening. But then his hands leave my face and wrap into a tight grip around my neck.

I lost myself into this kiss and my hands wrap into his hair. He pulls be even closer to me. After a while he pulls back and I stare to him wide eyes.

"Why?" I ask him and look down. He forces me to look into his eyes and answers me. "I saw you performing a couple of times and I knew you were the right one, please perform with us?" 

My world froze, one of my worst days turned into the best ever.

I nod slowly and he grins, bends forward again while our lips connect

A/N

Er.... yeah I wrote this one for myself, had a feeling too. Going on with the requests right now!

X-x-x Noa