1.1

Dear Diary,

It's been a month since that weird MM dream happened. The dream plays many times in your mind. To think , what if it was real.

You and the girls were suppose to be having a comeback the year. Unfortunately, ACE disbanded.

The reasons why are simple.

1. BTS is a growing boy group , who've already conquered the world. So you and the other are getting no attention from any staff members
2. BigHit is just not ready for a girl group , or boy group. After Glam (and now ACE) , BigHit refuses to make another group.

Understandable but upsetting.

But besides the point~

I finally get to have a break. Now I understand how BTS feels with such a god damn full schedule. Yet they are still busy as fuck, those poor boys.

You know I never th—

PAUSING

" Hey (Y/N)! Me and your Father are heading out, remember we will be on a business trip for one whole week! " My mother yelled from downstairs.

" OKIE~! I love you! Be safe and work hard! I love y'all~ " I yelled back in response. I was in my room luckily I had the door open, so it would be easier to hear.

I heard the door the slam; I jumped up from my seat , ran downstairs and towards the door. I locked the door up , I already knew my parents wouldn't be able to lock since their hands are full with keys and luggage. Normally teens or adults ( if they still live with their parents :') ) would invite friends over and have fun, party, get drunk, etc. But my schedule is packed , I have no time for friends just like my friends have no time for me.

BACK TO WRITING IN YOUR JOURNAL

I mean I should have some free time to relax since I am 22 now. ( you were 21 when you met the boys a year ago )

I bet you guys didn't know. I had to quit my job at Muse Bubble Tea Co. when I became an idol , and for that year ACE was together , MBTC was getting taken down. Their profits dropped tremendously , people stopped coming, and fans ( of ACE) started to break in and steal everything just so they can get something I've "touched" or because ARMYs hated ACE and decided since I'm the "unusual" one that no ones like they decided to try and get ride of any trace of where BTS and I have met .

I haven't talked to the boys since their comeback DNA. I mean they were  taking a break for quite a bit , I still don't know if they are still on break or are promoting.

The other ACE members I haven't talked to since debut, They hate me. Why? Well because they think I was only a trainee and debuted in their because I was close with BTS, and they only wanted me to ever be anywhere so they can hear stories about BTS and know what they are like, etc. Like I really do hope karma comes to beat their un-fucking-talented burnt pizza lookin asses up, because I'm a human not just some messenger robot or a god damn social media site or even fucking tinder.

ugh...life is just the worst.
i want to restart everything
i want to go back and change everything
i want to know what it would be like if i  never was in ACE , if i never became friends of BTS, if i never became Im Jaebum's childhood friend...
i want to know what would it be like if i never became me.

— Love ,
myself