0.3

No ones POV
It was the next day. You still had that question rolling through your mind!! You barely had any sleep.
'Friends or Strangers?'
You messed up your hair is frustration. When suddenly the doorbell rang.
'RINGGGGGGGG!!!!!'
You walk over to the door , open it, and your eyes widen at the sight of 7 boys at your door step. They are here to tell you some news
~telling you the news~

"Jinjja?!" You squeal in happiness. The boys cover their ears. "Oh....Mianhae" You how as the boys smile brightly at you.
"I can't for Noona~ to work at Big Hit Entertainment with us!!"Jungkook runs and hugs you tightly, you hugs back.
"Us too!!" Say the other Members.
They all tackle hug You and laugh with their cute faces.
"We love you (Y/N)"( Bias) says as he kisses your cheek at sticks his tongue out at other jealous 6 members.
"So wait, That makes me a Trainee now, Just like you guys were?"You tilt your head.
"Yup a trainee" Jin said Patting your head.
'Hmmm, Trainee, nice!!!" You thought in your head as you let out a laugh.

You have now become a Trainee at Big Hit Entertainment. You decide to be solo , that way If you had band members , they won't try and kill you for being so close with BTS. You moved out of your old house. And moved into a apartment right next BTS's apartment. The boys have begun to show love to you more then ever! And you guys just somewhat met, well met like 2 days ago. Butts have been grabbed (Jimin and Yoongi grabbing you Juicy Bootay), Kisses on cheeks, Sleeping in each other beds (Not in a sexual way), and more tickle fight. *sigh* Your mind begins to crash at the sight of the boys affections,but Why?. Who knows maybe Hormones are kicking in.
----------------------------------------------------
Mianhae everyone *bows* I made a crappy chapter 3, I am so sorry. ;(! I just woke up from a nap finishing this chapter so it gets crappy as F*ck,Just like me. *sigh* I knew this fanfic would turn out bad. but at least some people like it. 😭😴💕❤️🍃😭😴😬
And so sorry for making it so short.