0.9

After the debut of ACE the girls have been having trouble keeping up with schedules , music, sleep, and food. The company is suppose to be responsible for all the junk but instead, The company is too busy with Mixtapes dropped, BTS, and comebacks. No one can blame them, it's been harsh lately.

"What do we do?" You ask the other girls.
"Honestly have no idea. We were suppose to have a concert today in the Philippines but it rained so bad that all the flights were cancelled." Jaeyeon responds with a frown forming on her face.
The others nod at Jaeyeon's reply. Minutes and minutes passed , the girls still sitting their being bored, with nothing to do but sleep, play on their phones or just lay there and wait.

'Rain ruins everything!!' Kyomi thought to herself. Kyomi is not a bubbly type when it comes to rain. She thinks RAIN is the spawn of Satan and wants to play and destroy it.

You sat there playing a new game called Mystic Messenger, You were in love with (insert mystic messenger character name) ! You wish he (or she) was real! You continued playing the game, with earbuds plugged in so you can hear the calls of the males or female. You immediately stopped when you realized the other girls had come over to the couch and watched you play.
They seemed to be fascinated with the game.

"OMO~ I WANNA PLAY THAT GAME UNNIE!!" Kyomi giggled. "What's is called? Ummm- Mamamoo Messenger?" Kyomi tilted her head, trying to remember the name.

"Mystic Messenger, Kyomi." Jaeyeon responded, correcting Kyomi.

"I knew that!!!" I pouted.

"Yeah yeah, Kyomi. Come one You two. Let's leave (Y/N) alone. We need to get sleep." Jazmin butts in stating.
Jaeyeon and Kyomi nod , walking to their dorm rooms.
You mouthed thank you to Jazmin, because when ever Jaeyeon corrects Kyomi, an argument starts and never stops. Jazmin mouth no problem back at you, as she walked to her room.

A gentle sigh escaped your mouth, you were exhausted from debut! Yet no one in the company seemed to care, after all BTS is planning a come back so It's understandable.

Moments after.....

You phone suddenly rang!

'CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE, LATE NIGHT WHEN YOU NEED MY LOVE'

You rushed quickly outside to see who it was.

You looked at the user ID, It's was (Mystic Messenger Character)?!

How?! What is going On?! Though it is close to Halloween, she didn't except spooky stuff would happen so soon!
You gulped, you were afraid of what might happen.
You pressed the green button and help it up to your ear.... Hearing the words.....

'OH yeoboseyo? jagiya! How are you! I've missed you so much! I'm visiting Korea soon! So hope you take some time off your idol work and come see me when I arrive! Ill text you the info! Annyeong!'

Then...

DING DING

He (or she) had really messaged you! You trembled in nervousness and coldness. You quickly went back inside the dorm, grabbing your earbuds off the couch and quickly running into your room. Wrapping yourself in the blankets and snuggling in.

You looked at the message over and over. The message wasn't on the game chats. It was real messaging.

'Airport: Seoul Airlines. Arrival Time: Late at night, no time was estimated. Gate: C-5!
Can't wait to see you!'
( Read )

You replied, quickly making sure it wasn't a joke.

'Yay! Can't wait to see you Oppa! I'm gonna wear my favorite outfit just for you!💕'
( Read )

You smiled cheekily, you sort of liked this.

DING DING!

Reply- 'Im so excited can't wait to see you jagiya!💕 I'm gonna sleep. This flight will take a while! Annyeong!👋🏻'
(Read )

You carefully put your phone down , turning off you lamp. You weren't able to sleep, you kept thinking and thinking is the real or some Halloween prank?

_