0.4

//Your Pov//
The boys ran up to me , after seeing me walk into their apartment with puffy eyes and tears rolling down my cheeks.

"(y/n) What happened?!" Jimin hold me cheeks with his soft hands wiping my tears away.
"I.....I had my feelings broken" You say as run to your coner of loneliness and shame.
The boys stare at me with widen eyes , worried what I mean.
"What do you mean..."The boys say together.
"I-I" I stammer nervously "I am in love with all of you but, I can't, My feelings are hurt, because, I don't want to hurt the others if I date one of yall. But I know none of y'all love me in this way because you all are idols and have no time for love or a ugly loser like myself." You hide your face in embarrassment and in hurt.
The boys crowd around you hugging you , each one giving you a kiss on the cheek or forehead.
"(Y/N) ... We love you all the same. And it won't hurt any of if you dated someone that's us or not..."Yoongi pats my head and hugs my tightly not letting the others touch me.
~20 minutes later~
I entered back in my apartment , then enter my bathroom.
'GURD DAMN YOU HORMONES!!!!!' I slam my head into the wall, Lightly.
I hear my phone ring , The caller was my Manager, He called and told that he needs me at the studio to practice my songs for my first ever album , KYAAAA~ I can't wait!!!!

||At BHE (BigHitEntertainment) ||
"Manager-Nim!!!" I walked into my Managers Office, Not knowing BTS was in there. I looked like trash! My (H/c) hair in a pony tail, (f/c) skirt, (f/c) crop top, and a Black flannel. I blush in embarrassment , then ignore the boys.
"So~ Manager-nim! Where's my bag and schedule" I say grabbing a drink from the mini fridge.
He laughs, and hands me my bag/backpack. "Today you are actually starring in BTS music video 'War of Hormone'.
I almost spat out my drink "Ani...A-Ani!! I will not embarrass my best friends by showing my ugly face in their video" I say in an sassy and argumentative tone.

//Third Person//
The boys laugh at you.
"Hmph , Pabos" You stick your tongue out. And walk out of the room,I guess mad. V runs after you " (Y/N)!! Wait up! Yah, (y/n)!" V runs up and back hugs you, picking up.
"Ahh!! Oppa, put me down!!" You struggle to get out of V's grip!

"But I don't wanna , Your so pretty! And I like it when you call me 'Oppa' " V laughs as you blush in embarrassment.

~time skippy~
You're practicing your songs in the studio. When out of nowhere ,during on of the most loved songs 'Blossom', you feel a chin rest on your shoulder. Who was it? You turn and look at the mans face, it's Yoongi.
"Wuu *hic* Nioce J~*hic and burp* Jobie, (Y/N)....." Yoongi sways back and forth then slams into the wall.
You couldn't tell Manager-Nim because he was getting your first album ready, in a different studio.
'Bring~!! BRIIIIIINNNNGG!!!"

||\\Your POV//||
I hear my phone ring and run to my backpack and answer it.
"A-Annyeong?" I say slightly afraid.
"Yah!! (y/n) It's me Jimin!!" He slightly squeals because you answered he call.
"Oh! Jiminie! What's up?" I laugh a little at his Adorkable squeal.
"I was wondering if you had seen Yoongi?" Jimin says as his voice cracks, like is going to cry "Neither I nor the peers have seen him all day! Please tell you know where he is I am really worried..." I can hear him crying, I can't stand when he cries.
I whisper "Jiminie he is in the studio with me , I think he is-----"
"(Y/N)!!!! Sh*t!! Damnit Yoongi!! Don't worry (Y/N)!!" I hear him hang up but I can't tell him to not hang up, Yoongi tackled me and pinned me to the couch.

"Who are you talking *hic* to?" Yoongi says as his face comes closer to Mine.

||\\Yoongi's POV//||
I move my face closer to (Y/N), I dragged my hand Down to her curves. My face a red tint from both blushing and alcohol. (y/n) was the same but more of a blushing red/pink tint.
I nibble on her ear, "I love you (Y/N), I need u." I kiss her neck leaving her a hickey.
"Hajima!! Y~Yoongi!!" (y/n) struggles to release form my grip. I smirk evilly, knowing (Y/N) stammers to say my name.

"(y/n) !!!! Yoongi!!!" I hear a growl come from the door, it's the others.
I groan in anger, Tightening my grip on (y/n).
"Fuck!! Ow!! Yoongi!!" (Y/N) regains her strength and kicks me off of her , running behind Jin.
V, Jimin, Jungkook, and Jhope pinned me to the wall ready to beat the ever loving snot out of me.

"Put him down guys"Namjoon walks me and grans me from the others. He smacked my head hard.
"Sh*t , the fuck! Namjoon, that hurt!!" I rub my head , hiccuping at some time.

~Time skip~
||\\your POV//||
I jump up and down so happily because my first album finally came out!!! And what better way to celebrate is with my fans, at my fan meet! Hehe!!

___________________________________
Sorry I ended like this I couldn't think of anything to add, so I just went CRAZY!!
So yeah, enjoy reading!!
One more thing!
Thank you guys so much for 111 reads!
I am lie hit going to cry, I feel so happy and accomplished!!
I did something in my life finally!!
😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌸🌸🌸🌸💜💜💜💕💕💕💕😃😃😃🍃🍃