1.0

Jungkook— Yoosung
Taehyung— 707
Jimin—Zen
Jhope— Jaehee
Rap Mon— Rika
Suga—  Jumin
Jin— V

Its tiring to type 'Insert mm character'
So I will just choose instead
Im sorry to those who don't like this idea

【】

3:00 AM , Seoul Airlines

"Aish , it's so cold..." You snarled as you drove to pick up your supposedly "boyfriend".

As you pulled up and entered the airport building, you here someone call your name.

" Y/N!! Y/N!! Y/N!! Over here!" A voice called in the distance of the crowd of people. With the squint of your eyes and you see a brown haired boy come running towards you with open arms.

"JUNGKOOK!!" You exclaim. "But you had a mystic messenger ID? "
"Eh?!!! I'm not Jungkook, (Y/N)~ I'm Yoosung! You really are a sucker for Bts." Jungkook giggles.

You awkwardly giggled at his response. A shy smile showing on your face, heart beating fast than the speed of light.

'Oh no not today' You thought sighing.

" (Y/N)~ Come on! We have go meet the others!!" Yookook says , taking you by the hand.

"Shouldn't we drop off your luggage at your house? I mean— Wait. Hold up, Where the hell were you in the first place?" You ask seriously, tilting your head.

"Aisshhhh... How could you not remember. I went to Thailand, duhhhhhhhhh!!" Yookook face palms.

"Didn't the others go as well?" You questioned.
"Yes they did, but came back earlier then me! I stayed in Thailand longer because I have a college Project to do on Thailand." Yookook replies.

You nod carefully ,though you didn't understand the situation you just went along with it. Yookook smiles widely at you, nods and start walking towards the airport exit.
You follow behind not questioning where they are going and why this has to happen to yourself.

"So...Yoosung...Where are the others?" You hesitated after speaking "his name".
"The others are at the company, Noona! You can meet them when we arrive there." Yookook replies.

At the company

You've finally arrived at the company with Yookook. Of course, he is excited as always! He dearly loves his hyungs.

You smiled seeing the younger male as happy as ever. Then...that's when it hit you... He's your boyfriend , right?
Your head started to hurt from thinking about him. Is he really your boyfriend?

You snarled and decided to ask, you knew already you were gonna regret later.

"Um...H-Hey Yoosung, you called me Jagiya and Jagi, right? So does that mean you're my boyfriend?" You tilt your head to side a little , and nervously smiled.

"Oh no no no! We are just pretending since my college friends have been trying to hook me up~!" Yookook giggles. He opens the door for you to enter and follows behind.

You nod at his response. You mentally face palm yourself, and hear someone calling Yookook.

"YAH! YOOSUNG!" A male voice yelled. It sounded very familiar. From low to high, the voice sounded. It got closer and closer. Then all you could was Yookook getting tackled hugged by none other than Park Jimin.