The Truth

***
The family sat at the kitchen table, Chris and Emily sat at one side of the table whilst their daughter sat across from them both.
Eating dinner in silence, the parent's ears open ready to hear what Christa had to say.
Crystal nervously stopped eating,putting her for down and put her shakey hands on her lap as she looked down at the floor.
Her lips trying to figure out what words to use, what emotion to show, how she would tell them what happened in the past.
"My old mommy and daddy loved me" her breath hitched.
"That's what I kept saying to myself, that's what they would tell me and I believed it"
Chris tensed up as Emily tried to hold back the tears.
"Daddy would drug up mommy and use her for sex when she wasn't even conscious enough to stay stop. Or even cry. She would wake up the next day and I would try and tell her but mother never listened, she was too in love to see" she said sadly.

"Then daddy found out I was telling on him, it was after they had just gotten married, everything was so good before they got married compared to what happened after. Before mommy would be happy and would do my makeup and we would have fun whilst daddy would be at the bar. But then he found out I was telling on him and he got angry."
Tear slipped down her cheek.
"When mommy was at work he hit me, he used to beat me with a belt. Sometimes mommy would do my makeup and he started calling me pretty, and he forced me in doing bad stuff and if I didn't do what he said he would beat me and even mommy." She began to cry,
"I'm sorry Emily and Chris, but I find it so hard to trust, and I know I'm hard to look after but I can't forget about any of it" she sniffled.
Emily got out of her seat and bring her to a tight secure embrace, Chris wrapped his long arms around both of them.
"We are gonna be with you always okay? Always" said Emily kissing her forehead.
"I'm so sorry Chrissy, nothing about you would ever make us change our mind about loving you"
She sniffled,
"I love you guys, I've never loved people so much." She whimpered
"We both love you so much, so much it hurts" Emily said.
"I'm really happy you are getting married I'll just find it a little hard to trust"
"We can delay it-
"No, it's fine, don't move your big day for me,"
"My darling you don't have to attend if you feel like you can't, okay? We would love for you to be our flower girl, but don't feel pressured if it's too hard" said Emily.
"Thankyou." She sniffled.
"You wanna watch some movies sunshine?" Smiled Chris.
Emily and crystal nodded,
They all sat together  squashed together on the sofa watching The Goonies eating popcorn.
Like a proper family.
The credits rolled before their eyes.
Chris feeling saddened that the memory of this night had passed to soon.
He smiled at Emily who was fast asleep on the sofa.
He tucked his daughter's hair behind her ear as her cheek was pressed against his chest as she slept.
He smiled and gently moved her over, so she slept on Emily's lap.
He placed a blanket over them, kissing both of their foreheads.
He turned the Television off and stood at the door.
"goodnight my beautiful girls" he smiled as he left them to sleep.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoyed this chapter,
There will be a few more chapters until the end of this mini sequel so I hope you've enjoyed this so far,
I have to say I'm not too confident on the quality of this story and I have to apologise for that.
Anyways comment what you think
Love you guys
Seeya
Xxx