Unexplained feelings

Jin went happily inside the grocery store.

He then looked around and noticed a shelves full of funny stuff toys,

He then grabbed a cute fluffy Pikachu stuff toy.

"I'm sure Jisoo would love this" He smiled and placed the toy inside the market basket

After he had bought groceries and some stuff that could lift Jisoo's feelings up...he decided to take a quicker route towards their room in which he had to pass by a lot of boutique shops.

Meanwhile at the Wedding Shop....

Jisoo was now fitting her official wedding dress and when she went out of the fitting room.

"Bingo! You look good in that" Jimin said as he relaxly sat on the sofa.

Jisoo then turned around to adore her dress.

As Jin was walking, on the corner of his eyes, he saw Jisoo wearing the wedding dress and smiling.

Rosé? Is she getting married? That's Jisoo's body. Is Jisoo really that beautiful...Jin thought.

He wondered why he doesn't seem so hurt seeing Rosé on her wedding dress, instead, he thought about Jisoo.

He noticed that somehow, his feelings for Rosé are gradually disappearing each day.

He feels like distracted and his love is slowly diverting to someone else.....Jisoo.

Just then, he noticed that the rain had somehow poured out.

He wasn't able to catch up the train and he had to wait for many hours.

Aigoo, what an unlucky day.... He thought

Back at thae wedding shop...

The in charge was busy doing something else.

And Jisoo seems to have a problem unzipping her wedding dress.

"Umm...Jimin can you do it for me?" Jisoo awkwardly asked.

Jimin stood up and slowly unzipped the wedding dress, revealing her bare back.

Jimin gulped hard

"Thank you" Jisoo said.

"No problem" Jimin smiled.

Jisoo had to admit...or shall we say Rosé.... Had to admit that she's giddy whenever she's with Jimin.

Ani Rosé.... He's a playboy....Jisoo thought.

That afternoon. At Suga's clinic......

"Sire, we have some update" one of his bodyguards said.

Suga was sitting on his chair.

"What update?" He asked with his firm voice.

"Your brother Jimin, and that girl you love who is in miss Jisoo's body is getting married." The bodyguard said.

"MWO?!!!" Suga angrily shouted.

He then stood up and whined. He threw his things on the wall and on the floor.

"That punk....I'm going to kill him if he touches my Rosé" Suga said.

"What are you planning Sire?"

"Sabotage the wedding!!!!" Suga procrastinated.

"How Sire?"

"Abduct Jimin!" Suga commanded.

"If that's your request Sire" The bodyguard bowed down and left.

Back at Jimin and Jisoo's manor.....

Jisoo arrived with Jimin.

"Pheww, picking out a dress was tiring" Jisoo said.

"Our wedding is gonna be in two days.. My mom and Jisoo's mom already arranged everything" Jimin said as he sat down on the couch.

Jisoo sat beside him.

"Can't believe you are deciding to marry me. You're quite different from the original self." Jimin said.

"Duh..I'm Park Chaeyoung a.k.a Rosé, who is in the body of Jisoo unnie." Jisoo said.

"You have a point...but....you missed out one."

"What do you mean?"

Jimin slowly leaned closer to Jisoo.

"You don't know how it feels to have a husband like me, and you don't know how far I could get." Jimin cooed.

"W-Why are you like this?" Jisoo nervously stuttered.

"Park Chaeyoung, you're dead." Jimin said.

He slowly leaned closer than before.

"Yah, stop" Jisoo pushed him

She then ran upstairs embarrassed.

Pheww! What was that..OMO....She thought as she touches her crazily pounding chest.

That rainy night......at Jin and Rosé's house.....

Jin went home shivering with coldness and soaking wet.

"Oppa!" Rosé screamed as she saw Jin's condition

She rushed to get a towel and wrapped it around Jin's body.

"Eotteoke.... You're having a fever." Rosé said as she felt Jin's forehead.

She then brought her to the bedroom and let him sleep.

She then caressed his cheeks.

Why do I love you Jin oppa?.....Rosé thought.

She then stood up but Jin stopped her by pulling her arm.

"Stay" Jin said.

Rosé agreed and sat.

Don't leave me Jisoo... You don't know that you were on my mind the whole day.. I hope you feel the same way as me..Mianhe Rosé.. Jinja Mianhe....but...this girl over here is not you..... it's Jisoo...And I think I'm falling in love with her..............Jin thought.

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳End of Chapter🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳