Lovely Day

"I would always know you Chaeyoung, even though you look Jisoo on the outside." Suga said.

"You must be the one who did this to us!" Jisoo said.

"Oh jinja? Well, you leave me no choice. After you left me for that guy?"

"I didn't leave you, there was nothing between us."

"Ouch that hurts....but still you have to remain in that condition, unless....."

"Unless what?"

"You marry me."

Jimin finally arrived with the coffee.

"Hyung, what were you talking about?" Jimin asked

"Oh, about the marriage." Suga lied.

You liar...... Jisoo thought angrily.

After Suga left.....

"Yah, gwaenchana? You seem down" Jimin asked Jisoo.

"Well my head just aches." Jisoo answered.

Suddenly Jimin's phone rang, he immediately went to accept the call and went outside.

I wanna go back to Jin oppa......Rosé thought.

At Jin and Rosé's house......

Jin had always kept looking at the picture of Rosé. His tears fell thinking about her all day. He missed her so much already.

Then Rosé went downstairs.

She saw Jin grieving.

"I'm sure you'll see her someday." Rosé comforted him.

Jin looked up to her.

"Jisoo, have you eaten already?" Jin asked.

"Yes, oh.....just stay here for awhile.....I can make a coffee for you." Rosé said.

Then Rosé tried to reach for the cupboard but she couldn't, just then, Jin went behind her and opened the cupboard for her.

Rosé blushed for the mere fact and then she tried to act cool.

"Gomawo" Rosé said.

"Jisoo, you don't have to find ways to get me comforted." Jin said.

"I have to... I understand how it feels to risk out everything including Rosé to reverse the switching."

Then Rosé started making the coffee and gave it to Jin.

"Here drink and enjoy" Rosé smiled.

"I Can't believe I can see Rosé in you" Jin smiled as he accepted the coffee.

They both sat beside each other at the dining table, Rosé is busily eating waffle, Jin laughed at her silly eating

"Mwo? Is there a dirt on my face?" Rosé asked.

Jin nodded, he then erased the choco stain on Rosé's cheek with his thumb

Lub-dub Lub-dub. Gosh why am I feeling this way?......Rosé thought.

"Uh, I just need to go get a tissue paper." Rosé stood up but then she almost slipped, fortunately Jin caught her.

His motor skills were exceptional.

But in a wrong way....his lips accidentally pressed against Rosé's lips.

Rosé's eyes widened.

Jin immediately pulled away.

They awkwardly backed away.

"Mianhe, it was an accident" Jin said.

"It's alright....It's Rosé's lips after all" Rosé spurted out which she regretted.

Jin was shocked by her words.

That afternoon.....

Jisoo was walking back and forth.

I can't contact him......why was he gone all of a sudden? He just took a call...Jisoo worriedly thought.

Just then she saw Jimin gasping for breath and weakly entering the the door, he was full of bruises and wounds.

Jisoo rushed to help him.

"Woah...what happened?!!" Jisoo said.

"It's alright Rosé" Jimin said.

They both sat at the sofa, Jisoo quickly got the medicinal kit.

She then dabbed the cotton cure on his bruised face, then she slowly went to dab on his neck, then her hand started shivering when she started dabbing Jimin's bare chest.

Jisoo gulped nervously.

Jimin smiled all of a sudden.

"Ouch, it tickles" Jimin laughed hardly

"Mwo? How about this?" Jisoo playfully dabbed the cotton on his chest which made him laugh more.

"Yah, you're too much, I didn't expect you to be like this Rosé" Jimin scolded her.

"What happened anyway?" Jisoo asked in her gentle voice.

"Oh..this is nothing, I bumped unto a motorcycle" Jimin said.

"You should be careful next time."

"Yeah whatever. You're now very concern Rosé, you're acting like my wife huh?"

"Mwo? I'm just doing this because I'm just living in this house due to the switching"

"Actually.....It doesn't matter to me if you're here, I want you here. I want you stay by my side."

Jisoo blushed upon hearing his words.

Meanwhile.....

Suga was walking and he peered through the window of Jisoo and Jimin's manor.

His eyebrows furrowed when he saw Jisoo and Jimin laughing.

Why does he get everything? Don't he dare touch her.....Suga thought.

⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛End of Chapter⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛