SWITCHED.

Birds chirping...

Jisoo is still asleep on her bed, and before she knew it someone threw a pillow to her.

"Yah, wake up!" Jimin said.

Jisoo woke up feeling lightheaded.

She touched her forehead.

Oww, why is my head aching?

She then was shocked when she saw Jimin.

"Aghh!!!!! W-Who are y-you?!" Jisoo shouted scared.

Jimin crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

"Mwo? Tssk..jinja...you've gotta be kidding me. I brought you here last night because you were crazily drunk. Don't worry I didn't do anything to you" Jimin said.

What is this? Who the hell is he? Where am I?

"Umm excuse me...but I don't remember drinking last night..I was in a date with my boyfriend."

"Oh, please...stop this drama now and go downstairs and eat your breakfast. We still have matters to discuss about the wedding." Jimin then left.

Wedding? What is happening ghad!

She then slowly scanned her surroundings and when she finally saw her reflection in the closet mirror.. She didn't expect this.

W-Who am I? W-Why am I looking like this? I'm Rosé! You've gotta be kidding me!!....Jisoo thought.

She then pinched her cheeks as if she was dreaming.

Hmm...I sure have a flawless skin now. But jinja, this is strange, why is my face and looks different?....Jisoo dumbfoundedly thought.

She then reached for her phone on the bedside table. Good thing she memorized Jin's number.

"Hello?" Jin on the other line spoke.

"Jin,it's me Rosé" Jisoo said.

"Mwo? Tskk..stop pranking me, you're just in the bedroom upstairs." Jin laughed.

"MWO?!!" Jisoo gasped.

If I-I'm here...t-then who is the one inside my body? Is it the spirit of this body too? Only one way to find out...Jisoo thought.

Meanwhile at Rosé and Jin's house.....

Rosé stretched out as she woke up.

Why do I feel so flexible all of a sudden? ....Rosé thought.

Just then the door creaked.

"Good morning Jagi" Jin said then he hopped unto the bed and cuddled Rosé which made Rosé get surprised

"W-What are you doing?" Rosé asked.

"What do you mean? I'm cuddling you up.. We made promises before remember?" Jin cuddles her more, but she pushed him off.

"Who are you really?" Rosé angrily asked

"Stop making jokes, you are Rosé and I'm Jin, your boyfriend" Jin smiled.

"I'm Jisoo okay? Jisoo as in J.I.S.O.O" Rosé explained.