Life goes on

The four of them: Jisoo,Jin, Rosé and Jimin arrived in front of a door.

Jimin knocks and eventually open the door with the other 3 following behind him.

A mint-haired guy was relaxly sitting on his swivel chair.

"Oh...how can I offer service?" The Mint-haired guy said.

Maldo Andwae.......S-Suga??.....Jisoo thought.

Jisoo was so shocked then she saw Suga's gaze on her as if he knows something.

"Umm..brother...could you help us? We have some sort of problem here, I don't know if it's spiritually or mentally." Jimin boredly said.

Suga is Jimin's brother? Maldo Andwae!!...Gwaenchana Rosé. It's not as if he knows that you're inside this body. Jisoo thought.

"Hmm..I sense a strong phenomena here. I'm Suga, I'm a psychologist and I also know about spells and stuff. I could help you guys. Now come.....please sit.." Suga offered.

Jin, Jisoo, Jimin, and Rosé all sat down across him.

They all leaned closer to Suga to hear his advice to eventually end this confusion.

"What I could advise is for you to forget that this phenomena ever happened, this is only way to stop this." Suga said.

Then Jin, Jisoo, Rosé and Jimin exchanged looks.

"That's it?!" Rosé asked in disbelief as the four of them left Suga's clinic.

"Let's forget about everything? It would be very hard, especially when me and Jin oppa are now dating" Jisoo cling unto Jin's arms.

"We have no other choice, we just have to promise each other to pretend perfectly in front of other people." Rosé said.

"Yeah, it would be suspicious if I bring another girl aside from Jisoo" Jimin said.

"Rosé, just remember.....I will always be there for you when you need me, but we have to do this for you guys to be able to go back to your proper bodies." Jin said as he holds Jisoo's shoulders.

He then hugged her.

That night......

Rosé and Jin were walking on the streets.

Silence and Awkwardness filled the air between them.

Jin then tries to hold Rosé's hand.

"W-What are you doing?" Rosé stuttered.

"I just miss holding the hand of my girlfriend" Jin said.

Rosé blushed but she knows that she isn't the real Rosé, she's just Jisoo.

"Jisoo, mianhe" Jin apologized

"For what?" Rosé asked

"I'm sorry that you have to go through this, I'm sorry that you have to become my girlfriend, I know you dreamt of being with Jimin."

"Jimin? I don't like him, and you don't have to be sorry."

"Jisoo, I'm sure you'll go back to your original body someday. I believe that. But I have one question."