twenty eight

the club jimin had just gone to with hoseok wasnt that far from his apartment, so the two just walked. and another thing, jimin was pissed out drunk and he had just fucked a guy.

they had been going to the club a lot for nearly four weeks now, finding it seemingly addicting.

he didnt remember anything the next morning, but he could only assume he had just blacked out as soon as he got into his apartment because he woke up on the couch. he checked his phone, reading 1:37 pm.

he wiped his eyes, suddenly wondering why he had woken up, and then he heard the knock at his door again.

he was still fully dressed and probably covered in hickeys, and his hair was knotted and crazy, but at this point he didn't care.

he lazily made his way over to the door, wiping his eyes before he pulled it open.

he almost didn't recognize the man standing there.

his hair was black now, he had an undercut but it was knotted as if he had been in bed for a whole month. his arms were skinny and the bones of his knees were protruding; you could see them from the rips in his jeans. he had bags under his eyes, and he just looked so unhappy.

"yoongi?" jimin breaths, his hand falling to his sides.

"jimin," yoongi replies, his voice hoarse and scratchy. "im sorry," he says, a frown dawning upon his face. he was losing his balance, and his hand had found its way onto the wall to hold himself up. 

"im sorry," he says again, his voice turning into a whimper. jimin just stares at him. he felt so lost.

"please, I- please, jimin, forgive me. i don't have an excuse for it. im sorry I ruined every thing but I can't lose you, I- you were my first love. please," yoongi begs, and jimin bites bis lip.

"I can't, yoongi. i don't even know if I want to forgive you," he says quietly, not missing how yoongi got even sadder.

"no, jimin I love you! please, I'm so sorry I messed up everything with you and jungkook. but you said you were gonna break up with jungkook for me but you don't even have to do that! i only fucked hoseok 'cause I was a whore and I was drunk," he says, stumbling forward a little. jimin scoffs.

he kind of did have a point, though.

yoongi was allowed to fuck whoever, and he was gonna break up with jungkook anyway. he was just so mad he made him feel so shitty for three days and turned him into a guy who goes to the club every other night.

"yoongi, I don't think this is the right thing," he says, but he doubts himself.

"jimin.. please.." yoongi pleads, and his voice is quiet and shaky. he gathers all the strength he has and balances himself, and then he walks forward, standing face to face with jimin.

"yoongi.." jimin says, and his voice is close to a whimper.

"jimin, im begging you. please give me another chance," he says, reaching forward and taking jimins small hand in his own. that did it for jimin.

"fine. but you have to promise me something," jimin says, returning the action and squeezing yoongis hand in return. yoongis face lights up, and he immediately looks more alive.

"you have to promise we go slow this time. you have to promise you treat me how I should be. you have to promise its real," jimin says, and yoongi smiles at him.

"i promise," he says quietly, slowly and catiously stepping closer to jimin, wrapping his frail arms around him. he smelled like alchohol, but yoongi was always able to detect the smell behind that. he smelled like something that just came fresh out of the oven. (cuz he got all that cAKE

im sorry i saw the opportunity)

he buried his head into the crook of jimins neck, sighing against him. jimin hugged him back, actually missing the affection between people in a relationship.

"im so tired," yoongi mumbles, failing to fight back the yawn escaping his mouth. jimin laughed.

"then we can just cuddle and sleep," jimin replies quietly, pulling yoongi over to the couch. he laid down on it, pulling yoongi down with him. yoongi laid on top of him, wrapping his arms against the shorter as best as he could.

jimin turned on the tv, and spaced out as it played in the background. was he doing the right thing?

once he had finally returned to reality, he realized yoongi had fallen asleep a long time ago; there was soft snores passing through his parted lips.

jinin laughed quietly, one of his hands gently playing with yoongis black hair.

despite being such an asshole, the older man actually looked really cute.

-

first of all whats ur opinion on twice??

secons of all wHY YALL GOTTA DO ME DIRTY LIKE THIS

smh