three.

Hoseok's groggy voice is what I hear when I first wake up. "Jimin... Jimin wake up..." He says and my eyes flutter open. "What.." I groan. "You gotta get up..." He says sleepily and I suck on my teeth. I sit up and roll out of bed towards my closet. I pick out a plain grey t-shirt and a dark navy hoodie, grey distressed skinny jeans, and plain vans. I slip them on quickly and check the time. "Shit.." I mumble.
"What?" Hoseok asked. "I'm a little late, but I think I'll make it.." I say and I head into the bathroom. I comb through my hair with my fingers and fix it to my liking. I grab my phone and car keys. "Jimin, I'm coming right?" He asks, and I nod with a yawn.
He jumps out of bed and next to my side. I stare at him. "You're not gonna get ready?" I ask him. "No, I look fine," He says, slipping on his shoes. "You horse.." I say, shaking my head at him. I walk out of the room and exit the house, jumping into my car. Hoseok jumps into the passenger's side. I turn on the car and pull out of the driveway, starting the short journey to the nail place.

"Hi Leila!" I beam to the girl. Leila is a foreign american girl who moved to Korea two years ago, and she's one of our regular customers. "Helloooo!!" She says in English. "So what are we going for today?" I ask her and she holds out her hand to me. "Well I was thinking, can I get gel acrylic? In that really bright mint green color? I want it to match my boyfriend's hair," She says happily, pointing behind her with her free hand. I hadn't really paid attention to who had walked in behind her, but when I look at the man standing behind her, my saliva is stuck in my throat. I gulp and let my eyes travel from his muscular thighs to his well-structured face. He's staring down at his phone, which gives me a second to stare at him. He's wearing a tank top with sleeve holes that expose his entire torso, and black jeans that hug his legs perfectly. I shake my head in embarrassment and rub my sweaty palms against my thighs.
"Hmm." I say simply and look behind me. I pick two bottles of nail polish that I think would match her boyfriend's hair the best. "Which do you think would match it best?" I ask her, showing the two bottles in front of her hands. "Yoongi, babe, come here. Let Jimin see your hair." For the first time since he'd entered the room, he looked up from his phone. His eyes instantly let his gaze travel to me. He stared at me intensely for a solid ten seconds before stepping forward and leaning down. I gently grip a lock of hair between two fingers and hold them next to the two bottles. I unscrew the first bottle and swatch it against the back of my hand, doing the same with the second bottle. I hold the lock of hair against the back of my hand, letting the soft strands flow gently over it. I decide the first bottle is a close match, so I turn around and put the second bottle back behind me and he stands up. I can't help but stare at him. I realize I had been staring, but gladly Leila hadn't noticed. I roll backwards in my chair and take out my supplies, setting them all on the table in front of me and I roll forward again. She stretches her hand out towards me and I take her index finger in my hand, beginning to clean it.
"Y'know I should get your number sometime. It sucks not being able to hang out outside of this place," Leila says, scrolling through her phone with her free hand.
"Yea, you want it now?" I ask, my focus solely on her fingernails. "Yea, sure," she says. "Go ahead," She tells me, getting ready to put my number in her phone. I tell her my phone number and she smiles at me when I finish.
"Oh, Hoseok how are you?" She asks the brunette behind me. "Oh I'm great, How's the new apartment?" He asks her. "Well besides the crazy sex addicts beside us, it's great," She says, chuckling a bit. "Leila are you sure you and Yoongi aren't the sex addicts?" Hoseok jokes, making Leila slap his hand. "Hoseok!" She groans and the brunette laughs at her. I hadn't realized they were such good friends. Yoongi, on the other hand, hadn't paid attention to a word they said. He was too focused on his phone.

By the time I'm done with Leila's nails and she pays, my shift is over. "So Jimin do you and Hoseok want to come over?" She asks and Hoseok immediately says yes. "Yea, sure just let me grab my phone." I say and slip my phone into my pocket. I follow Leila and Yoongi outside. "Hoseok and I will follow you guys," I say and Leila nods. I jump in the car and Hoseok jumps in beside me, and I start the car. I follow their car to their apartment. "I told you he was cute, Jimin. I saw you staring at him," Hoseok says, smirking at me. I roll my eyes at him, and he laughs.