twenty four

y'all better read the a/n at the end for that good shit™

the fact that i actually walked in on yoongi and hoseok fucking wasnt too bad, but it went bad when they didn't even notice me, despite my screaming.

part of me feels so fucking sad. i was actually going to break up with jungkook for yoongi. but I guess now that hes got hoseok, I shouldn't do that.

that reminds me, why isn't hoseok fucking leila?

and then I hear the moans that are farther away from hoseok and yoongi. leila must've just been using hoseok.

ishake my head in disgust because they're all completely worthless, but then I realize I'm no better because I cheated on jungkook.

i decide to ignore that, closing the apartment door behind me, drowning out the moans of different people.

the way to my apartment is quick granted time seems to fly by when I'm not thinking, so i sigh as I get home. what am I supposed to do now?

iwalk into the apartment, only to see jungkook laying down on the couch. hes cuddled up and completely engulfed in a blanket, and hes watching tv while eating out of a carton of ice cream.

he kind of reminds me of teenage girls that are heart broken because their boyfriends dump them.

and then I realise he only does things like this when hes sad.

I set my stuff down, walking over to the couch and crawling on it, cuddling into jungkook. he looks at me, a smile suddenly spreading across his face.

"why are you sad, baby?" I ask, actually kind of feeling relaxed I can be like this with jungkook again.

"i missed you, jiminnie. i kinda thought you werent gonna come home and I don't ever see you or hoseok anymore,"  he says, and i smile at him.

"well, you'll be seeing me a lot more from now on," i say, leaning forward and kissing him gently.

"man it's so cold underneath the blankets without you," he says after a second, setting down his spoon and lookingat me expectantly. i laugh.

but nonetheless, i get underneath the blankets, holding onto him tight and enjoying the warmth of my boydriend.

"i missed you," he whispers into my hair, kissing the crown of my head shortly. i kind of feel guilty that hes been trailing after me for so long, and to think I almost broke up with the love of my life for some asshole.

"i missed you too," I mumble, hugging him close to me.

but did I really?

-

i used shot glasses and plastic forks to make popsicles im useless but creative

#inspirational

also WHY DO YALL LIKE THIS FANFID SO MUCH ITS LITERALLY SO CLASSIC AND NOT JUICY™ AT ALL LMAO

but like if I do start a new fanfic i promise it'll be hella juicy as long as y'all hype me up

like im talkin drunk asf at parties, smut, high school/college frat parties, jimin n yoongs will prolly smoke bc why not?? lowkey freaky but suicidal!jimin, fuckboy yoongs, THAT GOOD SHIT MAN but yall gotta be just as hype or it just ain hannin