ten

to say the least, I've avoided yoongi since our last incident. I didn't really want to face him after that.

but it didn't help at all when hoseok invited him over to our shared apartment, only to ditch us on purpose to go "hang out" with Leila.

so im here, alone, with min yoongi, where he can do whatever he wants without being caught.

and of course he tried things, but I managed to get away from him each time. and it ended up with him chasing me playfully around the table, instead of me literally trying to escape from being raped, it turned into a simple game, filling the room with laughter as if we were children.

well, it was a game until I ran the other way, and yoongi tripped by the fireplace made of bricks. he ended up getting a gash on his arm, so we drove to the emergency room and he got it stitched up.

which is why we sit in a hospital room together,  waiting as the doctor files everything. "so, what happened?" He ask, and we smile at each other as we remember how ridiculous this entire thing is.

"well I was running and I tripped and fell and there was like a brick fireplace right there," Yoongi explains, and I try to contain my laughter.

"why where you running?" He asks, and at this point yoongi has burst out laughing so he can't speak.

"well he was trying to kiss me so I was running and he ran after me," i explain, unable to contain my own smile

"alright then, well you should be good to go. be more careful next time, lovebirds," the doctor says, chuckling a bit.

he leaves, and only now do I finally question what he said.

lovebirds?

-

said I was gonna pull an all nighter but i got hella tired all of a sudden??