eight

i didn't mention how i walked in on hoseok and leila at all, despite how bad i wanted to. hoseok didn't say anything either, and i couldn't get my mind off a certain green haired boy.

i think back to how great he looked the one night i last saw him, and i bite my lip. i shouldn't be thinking about him, not now. jungkook was here, heating up dinner we had last night for me as i wait patiently for him to return to the couch.

when he sits down, the plate in his hand, he hands it to me and i smile gratefully at him.

"kook im really worried about hoseok," i say, beginning to eat my food. "why?" he asks, and i sigh.

"well he's like getting my friend to cheat on her boyfriend and he keeps suggesting i get with her boyfriend," i admit, and he doesn't answer for a second.

"you didn't, did you?" he asks after a while, and my eyes widen. "no no, of course not!" i reassure him, and he sighs in relief.

"anyway, im just worried he's not going down the right path. i mean, at least leila should break up with yoongi before she does anything with hoseok. but the thing is, yoongi's trying to get me to cheat on you too," i say, and jungkook bites his lip. "oh," he says, looking down. i cup his cheek, forcing him to look at me.

"kook, look. i really really like you, way more than i'd ever even think about liking yoongi. so don't worry. i wouldn't leave you for that insensitive asshole, not even for my mom's life," i say, and he smiles at me. "thanks," he says, leaning forward and kissing me a little.

i really want to believe myself when i say that, but i dont think i can.

-

lmao this story is suCH a flop and idk what to do with it but y'all are getting hella disappointed with the updates and i can't discontinue bc it has 17k reads so like

what kinda plot do you guys have in mind??? like idk you guys could suggest smth and i might go with it/change it a lil

but pls if you're gonna suggest a plotline pleaseeeee make sure it has some sort of drama that makes it interesting, like a hella good climax that involves leila cheating on yoongi and jimin cheating on jungkook because that's kinda the point. climaxes are always the key thing in stories so like make it great lmao

sorry if i dont update for like 4 or 5 days i'll be busy

anyway goodnight even tho its 2am