thirteen[M]

lmao they bouta bANG (smut warning)

-

jimin thought yoongi was wrong. but even though it felt so wrong, it felt so right.

as they kissed, it was almost desperate and frantic, as if they were both so desperately hungry and needed something, and it just so happened to be each other.

jimin grips yoongi's arms tightly, pulling him closer as yoongi's tongue works against his open mouth. yoongi's hands quickly undress jimin, clumsily taking off his belt and throwing it aside.

jimin throws his head back as yoongi's lips suck below his jaw, panting heavily as his hands rest on his shoulders.

yoongi unzips Jimin's jeans, groping his dick through his underwear. Jimin's knees wobble, and if it weren't for yoongi holding him close, he would've fallen to the floor.

yoongi leans down, reaching behind Jimin's thighs, and jimin gets the hint. he jumps up, wrapping his legs around Yoongi's waist. he pulls at his mint hair as yoongi takes them to Jimin's room, throwing him on the bed. he takes off his shirt and shoes before crawling back on top of him and sucking at his neck.

suddenly, as if imaginary dominance crawled out of an abyss, Jimin flips them over, straddling him. he splays his hands over yoongi's chest and rolls his hips, grinding his ass on yoongi's semi-hard on. jimin leans forward while grinding, causing friction between both of their dicks.

"oh fuck," he whines, biting his lip. "shit, that feels so good. you'd ride my dick so well," Yoongi mutters, getting a glimpse of Jimin's sparkling eyes.

yoongi flips them over again, quickly sliding Jimin's jeans off and tossing them on the floor. he leans down, gripping Jimin's fully hard dick through the fabric, smirking as he sees precum leak through. he sucks lightly on the milky skin of his inner thighs, and jimin groans softly.

he snakes his fingers under the waistband of his underwear, sliding them off and throwing them on the floor. jimin holds his thighs together, hiding his private bits. jimin closes his eyes, listening to the sound of yoongi taking his pants off, the both of them now fully naked.

"where's your lube?" Yoongi asks, his voice husky. "i-i don't have any lube, yoongi. im a virgin," he says, and yoongi's eyes widen.

"guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way," Yoongi says, and jimin practically whines.

"yoongi, please fuck me," he says, squirming  underneath said boy. he rolls his eyes.

"i gotta stretch you out first or its gonna hurt," he says, rubbing his thighs.

yoongi positions himself over jimin, and pushes his thighs up so his ass is on perfect display. he leans down, pressing his tongue flat against the pink, puckering rim, and jimin gasps. yoongi kitten licks his puckered hole, pushing his tongue inside the muscle, groaning softly as the thick muscles of his ass practically trap his face.

he sits up, sucking on his own fingers for a second before pressing  the pads of his finger tips against his hole. jimin bites his lip, preventing profanities from slipping past his lips.

Jimin's feet balance on yoongi's shoulder, and slowly yoongi pushes his two fingers inside of Jimin. once he's all the way in, he begins to scissor his fingers, earning pained moans coming from jimin.

he begins to slide his finger in an out, Jimin moaning every time. soon enough, the pain is turned into pleasure, and he's rocking his hips against Yoongi's fingers, silently begging for more.

as if the world decided to come down upon them, they hear the door creak open, and they both turn slowly to face the door.

there stands hoseok, a smirk on his face.

"You know jimin, if you're gonna bang someone, at least lock the door."

-

lmao yall thOT

don't worry it'll continue next chapter ;;)