twenty seven

jimin hadnt had a full meal in three days. yesterday he had a couple kettle chips, but that was it.

he hadnt showered, brushed his hair, changed clothes, or gone outside his apartment within that time period either.

he was going to the first day, but when he swung his door open, yoongi had been sleeping against his door, so he fell backwards and into his apartment.

he had been so mad that he just shoved yoongi back out of his apartment and locked his door. he couldn't bring himself to wake him up.

eventually hoseok woke him up and yoongi left, so that jimin could finally feel at ease.

so it was day three.

jimin hadnt slept all night. he replaced sleep with tears, an he hoped he would cry himself to sleep, but he didnt. he sat on the stool next to the kitchen bar, his head in his hands. he just wanted to fall asleep, or take everything back, but he couldnt.

"morning, jimin," hoseok says sleepily, wiping his eyes as he trudges into the kitchen. jimin hums.

"did you sleep at all?" he asks, looking in the fridge for something to eat.

"no," jimin says, wiping his eyes. "when was the last time you slept?" hoseok asks, finding some ice cream. he gets two spoons, setting the bowl of ide cream next to jimin.

"two days ago. no thanks," he says, rejecting the spoon hoseok was offering him. hoseok grabs his hand, forcing the spoon into hs hand.

"jimin, you need to eat. stop wasting your time being sad over yoongi. he isnt worth it. people who treat you like that arent worth it," hoseok says softly, and jimin sighs. he begins to eat the icecream, a frown on his face.

"nobody should look that sad eating ice cream, jimin," hisekm says, a small smile on his face.

"ice cream is made for sad people," jimin replies, rolling his eyes.

"we should just avoid dating for a while," hoseok says, and jimin nods. "yea. its been a while since I could just be to myself and do whatever I want," jimin says, sighing.

"yea, just think about the good things," hoseok says, throwing his arm around jimin.

"we should go hook up one last time, though," jimin says, and hoseok raises an eyebrow. "you and me?" he asks, and jimin nearly chokes on his ice cream.

"no, you- with other people, dumbass!" he says, hitting jimin on the arm.

"you know what? let's get fuckin' wild, jimin.'

-

whats ur opinion on bp's comeback?