twenty one[M]

smut warning lmao

-

jimin didnt even try to hold back his loud moans as yoongis tongue swirled around the tip of his dick. his hands were entangled in yoongis hair and he was pulling roughly, shoving yoongi down further onto his dick.

yoongi pulled up, both of them breathing heavily as yoongis hand moved to pump jimin as he caught his breath. he looked up at jimin, who was biting his lip, his hand still knotted in yoongis hair.

yoongi licked his lips and leaned down again, kissing just the tip, and he angled his head to where he could deep throat jimin and remain eye contact with him the entire time.

he removed his hand, only to go so far down on jimin that his dick was fully covered in saliva and it was hitting the back of yoongis throat.

suddenly he felt his own erection getting painfully hard, so he began to palm himself roughly through his jeans.

"how many minutes do we have left?" yoongi grunts as he takes his mouth off of jimin for a second. "three," jimin responds, and yoongiraises his eyebrows in surprise. he wouldve thought their time would be up by now.

"how close are you?"

"really close, keep going," jimin moans as yoongi continues to suck him off, and his slender hands reach up to cup his balls and massage them, earning a satisfied groan from jimin.

without warning, jimin bucks his hips up into yoongis mouth, relieving the knot in his stomach. yoongi gags a little, but he still swallows all of it, with a little left on his lips. he wipes it off, glancing down at the rapidly forming tent in his jeans.

"want me to-"

"our time is probably up by now, ill just go jack off in the bathroom or something. get dressed and meet me outside the closet. we need to go home and have fucking drunk sex," yoongi mutters, immediately leaving the closet before jimin has any time to protest.

Jimin manages to clean up his mess, not without difficulty, and finish getting dressed and fixing his hair, and then he left the closet only to stand beside it, trying his best to act casual.

hoseok arrives soon after, smirkimg at jimin. "wheres yoongi?" he asks, and jimin bites the inside of his cheek.

"bathroom. he had to pee," jimin responds, trying his best to cover up yoongis tracks.

"ah. did you guys bang?" he asks, and jimin rolls his eyes.

"mm, no we made out a little though," jimin says, and suddenly the effects of being drunk are washing over him.

"booorinnng. see ya later, jiminnie," hoseok says, leaving jimin alone.

jimin, on the other hand, was finding it very difficult to stand up straight, feeling a buzz in his head.

yoongi returns, and jimin smiles at him.

"let's go," he begins to pull jimin with him, but jimin stops him. "we caaanntt my place is close enough to walk but kookie is there and I don't wanna deal with him. we can't just leave the car," jimin says, somehow making sense despite being a little drunk.

"what do you suppose we should do?"

jimin smirks at him, pulling him closer by the shoulders and bringing his lips to his ear.

"we should dance," he whispers, and yoongi raises an eyebrow. "dance," he questions, and jimin backs up a little to look him in the eye.

"its dancing that includes just me and you," he says, and yoongi scoffs.

"we can't do that in front of everyone," yoongi says, and jimin rolls his eyes.

"everyone else is grinding, yoongs. we won't make a difference," jimin points out, and yoongi sighs. he lets jimin pull him over to an empty couch, and jimin pushes him onto it. he immediately crawls onto hie lap, and yoongis hands find jimins hips, holding him steady.

Jimin leans down, immediately connecting their lips in a sloppy kiss, prying yoongis lips apart so their tongues can interact. he begins to roll is hips, their lower regions getting friction against each other. yoongi moans, finding the feeling way better since he was drunk.

they could hear hoseok cheering them on, but they chose to ignore it. Jimin pulls back, slowing down his hips to a steady roll.

"you know, your dick would feel way better if it were up my ass," he pauses, grinning at yoongi.

"drunk sex?"

"drunk sex."