Chapter Twelve

"Yes."

Staring up at him with wide eyes. No way.

Taking in a deep breathe, I slowly nodded. "O-Okay." I replied. Before shifting my weight on one side.

Turning slightly, I began to pace back and forth.

"You're a werewolf. A-And I'm a vampire." I nodded sarcastically.

"Oh god. I fell for some insane guy." I muttered to myself.

"Good job Emily. You just had to pick the mentally insane guy. You couldn't of picked a normal guy." 

"No wonder he's always so angry, he probably has multiple disorders also." I whispered.

"I can prove it." Ashton chimed in and I laughed.

"See? Now he wants to show me that he's a werewolf." I cackled.

"What's he going to do, go on all four paws." I joked.

"Wait. What the fuck!? He's on all four paws." I bellowed out as I turned just in time to see Ashton change from a human to werewolf.

"Holy shit. No way." I stared wide eyed.

"Great one Emily." I muttered to myself. Continuing my pacing.

"Just had to pick the guy who turns into a wolf! Couldn't have picked a more normal guy to like could you!?"

"Woah, hold up bucko. Stop coming closer to me!" I shouted backing away as I saw movement coming towards me.

Looking over, I saw Ashton walking over to me before stopping once I kept backing away.

Whining softly, he laid down on the floor, looking up with me with those big blue eyes of his.

A small whine coming out of his mouth, it was cute it seemed as if he was pouting at me.

Taking in a breath, I calmed my breathing, slowly taking him in.

Looking over at the reddish brown wolf, that was laying down now looking at me with his face tilted sideways, looking at me with wonder.

Sighing, I slowly made my way over to him, sitting down on the floor next to him.

Raising my hand, I hesitantly placed it on his head, before softly stroking his hair.

A shiver ran through him as his warmth spread throughout my body.

"So this is real?" I whispered, watching as he lifted his head, making me retract my hand as he nodded his head. Whining at the loss of contact.

"Oh well that's great." I stated, nodding my head before passing out on the spot.

Great indeed.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I groaned, my eyes fluttering open, taking in the scenery before me.

Or more like chest.

My eyes widened as arms tightened around my waist, pulling me even closer into the persons embrace.

Only one person made me feel this way.

Tilting my head up, I saw a peacefully sleeping Ashton, his face looking so innocent as he slept.

A sigh escaped his pink plump lips, pulling me even closer to his embrace, shifting his head so it was in the crook of my neck.

Freezing, I had no idea what to do, this was so absurd. How in the hell did I even get here!?

As soon as I had thought that, series of events popped in my event, and I let out a scream, causing Ashton to jump, waking him up, shoving him away from me, he let out a small groan as he fell to the floor.

Getting up, I backed away from him. "You're a werewolf!" I shouted.

"Yes, I thought we already established that when I had turned into my wolf." He stated, stretching and I had to move my eyes away from his toned body, a blush rising.

"Why are you half naked? And how are you a werewolf? Are you even human? Or are you an alien sent down to earth to kill human kind!?" I blurted out question after question, my eyes widening in realization.

"Oh no, your here to eat me aren't you?" I stated, looking over at Ashton with fear, only to look at him with a frown as he started bursting out laughing.

"You think I'm.." Wheezing with laughter as he doubled over, "Going to eat you?" He finished his sentence, still laughing, causing me to huff as I folded my arms over my chest.

"It seems like the only option as to why your here with me right now." I expressed, watching as his laughter died down, before he came over to me sitting down next to me.

"I'm here for you." He stated, his eyes darkening a little bit.

"To eat me." I affirmed, watching as he let out a little chuckle before shaking his head.

"No, to mark you as mine. You're my mate." He informed.

"There's that word again. Mate. What does that even mean? Your family keeps saying that." I huffed.

"It means, that you are my other half. Your the only person in this world that I will ever love, ever need and ever want. You are mine, and I am yours." He breathed out, before pulling me towards him so I was now straddling him as I sat in his lap.

Gasping, as he wrapped his arms around me, his eyes focused on my lips making me bite my lip at the intimacy that we were currently sharing.

"I told you not to do that." He whispered huskily, looking into his eyes, I saw they were completely black, and I knew I should probably be running for the hills, but right now. In this moment.

Everything seemed perfect.

Leaning down, our lips brushed, closing my eyes at the pure bliss I felt, I ran my hands through his hair, before pulling him into me, our kiss heating up.

I let out a small moan as his hands gripped the sides of my waist, dominating the kiss as his tongue slid into my mouth.

I knew that I had to pull away to take in some much needed oxygen, but if this was the way I was going to die. Then I'd die as one happy lady, I'll tell you that.

I let out a little whine as Ashton pulled away, his forehead resting on mine, the only noise we could hear was our harsh breathing and I hopped Ashton couldn't hear my erratically fast beating heart beat.

Kissing me once more, I let out another moan, as he made his way along my jawline and down my neck, sucking lightly on my sweet spot, pulling him closer, I moved my face so he had more access towards my neck, loving the feeling of him.

"I need to make you mine." Ashton stated huskily, hazily, I nodded enjoying this moment.

"Yes, please. Make me yours." I breathed out, biting my lip at the thought of being his.

A groan of approval emitted from his mouth, before I felt a small prick against my neck, as if Ashton's teeth were biting into my skin.

But before anything could happen, the door slammed open, and I let out a yelp before shoving Ashton away from me jumping up as his mother came in.

"Ashton baby, I know I said I wanted grandchildren, but not right now."

-------------------

Hey Guys!

So sorry for the late updates! Hope you all like this chapter, I was having trouble with the start of this, but I hope you all like it!

Comment what you think of Emily's reaction? Did ya'll like it??

If we can get this chapter 5 comments, I'll put up another upload sooner! <3

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY