BTS x Reader ~ Snow Day

It was a cloudy day in Seoul...you were in your father's office, which is of course Bang PD-nim...you got to spend a lot of time with the guys of BTS...

"Hey Appa, I'm going to go see what the guys are doing, ok?" You informed your father...

"Okay...but don't bother them too much, they might be practicing..." Your father nodded his head while typing on the computer...

You got up and headed to the practice room...once you walked in you saw the guys warming up to start practice...

"Annyeong Y/N-ah..." Jimin greeted...

"Annyeong..." You waved...

"Annyeonghaeyo Y/N!" The other guys greeted you...

You smiled and sat down against the wall to where you can see their practice...then they got into their spot for RUN...

After they did about 3 more dance practices they took a break...they had sweat all over them...

"Y/N-ah! Can you please get us some water, please?" Jungkook asked...

"Yeah sure thing I'll be right back..." You said and got up...

You walked to the vending machine in the hall near the practice room and grabbed 8 water bottles, one for you and the rest for the guys...you looked out the window and saw it was snowing outside...you quickly grabbed all the water and ran to the practice room...

"Guys! It's snowing outside come look!" You exclaimed and ran back to the window...

The guys got up and caught up with you...they got to the window and saw snow on the ground...

"That's awesome!" J-Hope was excited...

"I'll be back...guys..." You ran back to your father...

You knocked on the door to make sure no one was in there...

"Come in!" You heard a holler on the other side of the door...

You opened the door and see your father still of the computer typing up some stuff...

"Hey appa! The guys did 4 dance practices, is it ok if we can go out and play in the snow now?" You asked your father...

"Of course...but be back in by 5, we're gonna eat by them, okay?" You dad looked at you...

"Yes appa..." You bowed to your father and left...

"Guys, go get dressed into some warm clothes, we're going outside!!" You hollered to the guys down the hallway...

"YAY!" They all yelled with excitement...

~10 minutes later...~

You all were in warm clothes and you all went outside...you secretly sneak away and Jimin was wondering where you went...

"Hey Jimin!" You hollered...

He saw you were tossing a snowball in your hand...

"Y/N, no please!" Jimin was giggling a bit...

You threw the snow ball at him and it hit his shoulder...you giggled a bit and he ran to you and picked you up and threw you over his shoulder...

"AHH! JIMIN PUT ME DOWN!" You yelled...

He set you down and he went back to the others and then they all went to a different area...you then started to make a snowball...you felt a snowball hit your stomach...you looked to see that Taehyung threw it...that's when the others started throwing snow balls at you...you started to throw back at them...you at one point hit Jin on the shoulder...you then all decided to run around building snowballs while run away from one another...when suddenly you felt yourself being picked again, but this time is was Taehyung...you were yelling out and giggling...

"Tae! Let me go!!" You giggled after screaming...

He saw a giant snow pile and he threw you into it...you screamed as your back his the soft pile of snow...you got out and saw the guys giggling a bit...you smiled and threw and hit each and every one of the guys with a snow ball...and continued to have fun...but Jin decided to go in early since he had to cook dinner...

~4:55 P.M...~

You guy started to head inside...you took off your shoes by the door and walked to your rooms...after you got out of your warm clothes you and the guys went to the dining room and sat down, you sat in between Jimin and Taehyung...Jin then brought out the food and set it on the table...once it was all out...your father then spoke...

"Alright, now that you're all here...lets do our prayers..." Your father said...

Everyone bowed their heads and prayed...after about 2 minutes everyone lifted their heads and began eating some food...after about 10 minutes, everyone finished eating and left the table...

"Thank you Jin...that was really good..." You thanked Jin

"Your welcome..." Jin smiled...

You and the rest of the guys, besides Jin went to your rooms and got ready for bed...you shared a room with Jimin, Jungkook and J-Hope...they are the best roommates you could ever have...

"Y/N! I'm going home, come give me a kiss on the cheek!" Your father called...

You went to find your father and gave him a hug and a kiss...

"Goodnight my daughter..." Your father smiled and left...

"Night!" You yelled back before he left...

You went back upstairs and climbed into bed...

"Night guys..." You told Jimin, Jungkook, and J-Hope...

"Night..." They said in unison...

And with that said...you all fell asleep...

~Sorry if this isn't the best...I tried... :-/ ~