Saving a life ~ Jin

~Warning this has attempted suicide in it...if you are sensitive to this stuff, I suggest you not reading this chapter, but if you decide to read this...Enjoy!~

You were driving around Seoul, you were in tears...what happened?

~Flashback~

~You were pulling into your drive way and saw a car you never recognized before in the driveway, you got out and went inside...you started to get a little p*ssed on the inside...you opened the front door to hear moaning...you started getting upset...you went upstairs and opened your bedroom door and saw what you didn't want to see...your boyfriend looked up and saw you...he got up and went towards you..."Y/N!! Get out of this house!!" He yelled at you...he then did the unexpected...he smacked you hard across the face...you fell back into the wall...you quickly got up and packed up all your stuff in your suitcase and quickly ran to your car and while you were putting your stuff into the trunk you found an old beer bottle and grabbed it and went back inside and took the bottle and smashed it against his head...which then after that you ran out to your car and drove off...never wanting to see him again...~

You parked somewhere in the streets and got out after you left your old home where your ex lives with his new girlfriend...you found a bridge in the city and climbed on the edge of the bridge and looked out over the water below...

~Jin's POV~

I was driving slowly around Seoul...trying to get back to my house...I drove on the bridge...but I a girl standing on the edge...I quickly pulled over and saw she was about to fall...I got out and yelled out to her..."Stop!"...she looked about 23 years old...she turned and looked at me and she hollered back..."Why?!" I quickly ran up to the edge and got her down...she started fighting back...but I held her until she calmed down...

~5 minutes later~

She finally calmed down after about 5 minutes she finally dropped to the ground and broke down into tears..."Are you okay?" I asked worriedly..."N-No..." she stuttered

~Author's POV~

You were in tears...you never really broke down in front of a guy before...you looked up and saw the man's face...he looked very familiar..."Jin?" You were confused...

"Y/N?" Jin was also confused...

You and Jin were long time friends since kindergarten...after seeing him you started having memories of you and him together...while being friends over the years...you've had a huge crush on him...you stopped having memories and quickly hugged him...he pulled you up off the ground and hugged you back...he held you tightly...

"Where's your stuff?" Jin asked

"In the back of my car..." You said

You both broke away and went to get your stuff out of your car..."How about we go back to my place and you can tell me what happened..." Jin asked

"Yeah..." You agreed

After getting your stuff into his car you drove back to his place...after getting there you got out and carried in your bags...you took your shoes off and sat down on the couch...you held your head in your hands...feeling like you were going to break down again...but you held it back...Jin came over with some coffee and sat down next to you...

"So why were you up on the bridge...Y/N?" Jin asked

"I hate my boyfriend..." You whispered loud enough for him to hear...

You looked at him and he knew you were hurting on the inside...he also saw a the scratch you had on your face...he patted the seat to where you were closer to him...you scooted towards him and leaned against him...he put his arm around you...

"What happened?" He asked getting slight p*ssed

"He cheated on me...and after I caught him...he smacked me hard...then I....I..." You started to say

You suddenly broke into tears, you got up and he let you sit on his lap...he held you close and felt a tear coming down his face...you saw it and asked..."Why are you crying?"

"No one...should ever do this to a girl like you...never..." He said as he held you closer...

You got comfy while he held you...you started to fall asleep in his arms...he slowly took his thumb and caressed your cheek...you opened your eyes took only see his eyes staring into yours...

"Y/N...I love you very much..." Jin suddenly confessed

"I love you too Jin..." You said back

He smiled and kissed you on the lips for about a second or two...

Ever since then you've been living with Jin and have been together for 2 years...you eventually got engaged on your 4th anniversary and started a family...