Rap Monster

You were being driven to a mental asylum, why you ask? You lost your parents while being held up in gunpoint by two robbers, you and your parents were eating out when this happened, you were only 5 years old at the time, now your 19 and you still remember that memory. You started going insane, you would lock your self up and try to commit suicide, but a foster parent decided to take care of you, but one day she just couldn't take it anymore, so she called the people at the asylum closest to where you live, to take you to another asylum further away so she won't be reminded of you...

It's been days since you've left, approximately 2 days, you sat in the back of the van and waited until you got to the mental asylum...you felt tired and you finally fell asleep after being awake after 2 days straight...

~6 hours later~

You woke up, you weren't moving anymore, you thought, is this the asylum? You tried to sit up, but you had restraints around your ankles and wrist, you saw someone walk towards your cell, it was one of the guards, he pressed a button and let your wrists and ankles lose, he walked off and you ran to your cell door and screamed, luckily this was a cell that no one was near by, but by another cell, you had cameras on you...you got up and and sat on your bed, you let tears fall down your face...you said to yourself...I'm sorry mom, dad...I'm sorry! You were alone, no one was there to care for you, you knew you were gonna be there for possibly the rest of your life...you laid down on your back and tried to fall asleep, think that this was just a dream...

~Rap Monster's POV~

I sat in the back on the van, I was on my way to the mental asylum, I went crazy after I lost my parents...they were killed at gunpoint...but I remember this one little girl, she had (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, I saw her parents get killed by the robbers that robbed the restaurant...and I saw mine...but once we saw each other, she ran out of the door crying, I eventually escaped without being noticed by the two guys, I ran to my grandma's house, she saw me running to her, she saw me in tears, I ran into her arms and I told her what happened...after about when I was in my 20s...was when I went insane, she called the people from the asylum, and now their taking me to the asylum...after about a day or so, we arrived, and I was put into a cell...next door...I saw a girl, she looked about 19...looks like she was asleep...then I realised...she looked familiar...she slowly woke up...

~Author's POV~

You woke up and looked around, you noticed a boy was in the cell next to you, he looked at you, he waved at you...you waved back and recognized him...you got up and went over to the wall that separated you...

"You look familiar?" He finally said...

"So do you...why are you here?" You said back to him...

"I went insane, after an accident in a restaurant..." He said and looked down

"What happened?" You asked

"My parent were held at gunpoint...and I saw them get shot in the back of the head, then I ran off to my grandma's place to find somewhere to stay, and she couldn't take my attitude anymore and now I'm here..." He said

"So were my parents...that's why I'm here..." You said

He looked up at you and then finally asked, "What's your name?"...you responded, "Y/N and yours?" You asked back..."My nickname is Rap Monster...but my real name is Kim Namjoon..." He said...you recognized that name...you thought back to middle school and up through college..."Kim? Is that you...?" You managed to blurt out..."Y/N...?" He said back..."Looks like we're going through the same situation...we're gonna get through this together..." You said...he smiled and he looked down, and kind of frowned..."Y/N? There's something I need to tell you..." He finally said..."What is it?" You said, "I've had  crush on this girl since middle school, and she was amazing when I first met her...she was smart, pretty, and she was a good friend...but I don't know how to tell her..." He said, you said back..."Just tell her..."...he took a deep breath in and he finally said..."Y/N...that girl I like is...you...I like you Y/N...and I've always had..."...you were shocked by his words, you've felt the same way..."Close your eyes and lean forwards, until you fell the metal bars touching your face..." You said...he did what you ask, you leaned in and kissed him on the lips...he opened his eyes...and smiled during the kiss...you let go and held his hand..."I love you, Kim..." You whispered to his ear...he smiled and said..."I love you too...we'll get through this with our love and strength, as long as we believe in each other...and stick together..." He said...

It turns out you weren't going to be lonely throughout this long journey, with Kim by your side, you felt loved again...and have always been...