Archery ~ Suga

You were in your mom's cars driving to the archery camp...she decided to sign you up for archery for about 6 months...she signed you up at the end of last year...

"So you ready, Y/N?" Your mom asked

"Yeah...I guess..." You were unsure

"Come on...it'll be fine..." She reassured

You sighed and kept looking out the window...you were quite scared...this is going to be your first time doing archery...

~30 minutes later~

You eventually arrived at the camp...you mom stopped and you got out...

"Bye mom, love you..." You said

"Love you too!" She replied

You shut the car door and got your stuff out of the car...you shut the trunk and walked towards the center of the camp...you saw others sitting down...you quickly rushed and joined them...you sat down with the rest of the group were assigned...you looked over and saw a boy...he had light green hair...and was wearing a black sweater with the sleeves rolled up above his elbow, a pair of black jeans and red converse...the camp owner came over and started talking...

"Welcome everyone! My name is Mr. Howell and you and I will be here for the next 6 months, learning how to do archery...now if you all would like to...you can introduce yourselves..." Mr. announced

Everyone introduced themselves...and before Mr. Howell came to talk to us...I made a few friends with some girls and a couple of boys...

It then came to the guy you saw earlier...

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Min Yoongi, but call me Suga...I'm 24 years old and I come from Daegu..." He announced and sat down

Finally it came to you...

"Hello, my name is (F/N) and I'm 20 years old and I'm from (where you're from)..." You smiled and sat down...

"Alright...now that we all know one another you may all go to your cabin and get settled, we'll get classes started tomorrow..." Mr. Howell said and left

You were separated by how good you were, beginners with beginners...intermediate with intermediate and so on...but they randomly gave you a roommate...you went to find your cabin and eventually found it...you thought you were going to be with one of the girls you made friends with...but you didn't expect Suga to be your roommate...

"Hello?" Suga walked in while you were putting away your things...

You looked up and were shocked to see who it was...you quickly looked away...

"Uh...hi..." You awkwardly replied...

"You must be...Y/N right?" Suga was curious

"Yep..." You quickly replied

"Sweet, well it's nice to meet you..." He walked over and held out his hand

You shook his hand and let go, you finished putting away your stuff and put your phone in your hoodie pocket and got up...

"Umm, I'm gonna go take a walk..." You notified Suga...

"Okay...be careful" " Suga replied

You nodded and walked outside...you started making your way down towards the lake near the camp...you found a bench and sat down...you pulled out your phone and called your mom...she picked up...

~M is your mom...Y is you~

M: Hey Hun...how you doing?

Y: Good, how about you?