Kim Taehyung! ❤

You were sitting in your last class of the day, listening to your History teacher and taking notes...you felt someone staring at you...

You turned around and saw him...

Kim Taehyung...

Taehyung has been your friend since 2nd grade, and you've always hung out with him, until you got a boyfriend...but he doesn't know what your boyfriend does to you...but you still hung out with Taehyung...when you got the chance...

You've had all of your classes with him as well, which made it better for you...

He turned away kind of blushing, you smiled after he looked away, he looked back up towards you, while your not looking. The bell finally rang, you packed up your stuff and walked out of the classroom...

~5 minutes of walking back to your house~

You opened your front door and walked in, seeing a drunk boyfriend on the couch, you quickly went up to your room and dropped your stuff on the floor, he saw you and smirked...

"Hey babe come here..." (Y/Bf/N) said

"I got homework to do...and if you just want to do "it" again, it's not happening!" You raised your voice at him...

He was got really mad, he got up and walked up to you...he grabbed you by the wrist and smacked you across the face...

Your back hit the wall, he left you with a red handprint on your cheek, you got up and ran upstairs to your bedroom, slammed and locked the door...you went up to the mirror in your room and saw a tiny scratch on your cheek as well, and it was starting to bleed a little. You sat down on your bed and cried yourself to sleep.

~Next School day~

You walked into school, with the scratch on your face, you saw Kim looking at the scratch on your face...

~Taehyung's POV~

I saw Y/N with a small scratch on her face..."Hey, V...you alright?" Jimin asked him, trying to get him to focus..."I'll be back..." I said, and I followed Y/N to the bathroom, we had a unisex bathroom here at school, and I saw her go in there. I opened the door and said..."Y/N? What happened?"

~Your POV~

You heard Taehyung's voice and you got startled..."Don't scare me like that!!" You raised your voice...

"Why is there a scratch on your face?" He asked one last time...

You turned around and slid down the wall of the bathroom, and you started tearing up, Taehyung hated seeing you cry, he walked up to you and kneeled down in front of you, you saw him, he had his arms wide open, you got up and gave him a hug, your were crying at that point...he slightly smiled, you let go of him, and you finally calmed down and told him what happened...

"So I just got into my house yesterday, and he was drunk, at least every single freaking time I come home, he's drunk and he said he wanted to do..."it"...and I told him I had work, but he didn't listen, he then..." You stopped and started to choke up again...

"Come on, Y/N...you can tell me..." Taehyung said...

"He...s-slapped me...across the face...and he scratched my face with one of his finger nails, and that's why you see the scratch on my...face..." You finished the story and started to cry again...

"That's just...awful, no women should be treated like you do..." He said and he hugged you again...and kissed you on top of your head...

"He, Y/N...?" Taehyung asked

"Yeah...?" You said

"I have something to tell you...and I'm afraid it'll ruin our friendship..." He said...

"What is it...and don't worry, nothing won't ruin our friendship..." You said

"Well, ever since we've met in 2nd grade, I've had a crush on this girl...and she was an awesome friend and she still is...and I've been wanting to tell her, but I was too nervous to..." He said

You smiled and kissed him on the cheek, he was shocked by what you did...

"I know who you're talking about...and I have the same feelings for you as well..." You said and smiled

He smiled back and leaned in and kissed you back...except on the lips...you were shocked but you kissed him back...

You stopped and smiled...you both got up and walked out of the bathroom...you held hands as you both walked down the hall to your first class...

HEY!! Here's another chapter for this book, I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any suggestions please comment down below and I'll get to them as soon as possible, I'll see you in the next chapter...BYE!!