Jimin ~ Vampire

You were walking on the streets of Busan, you've never really liked the alley ways of the city but the only reason you've visited the alleys was because it was to get away from stress in life...you were visiting this time because you just got abused by your ex-boyfriend, you had bruises under your eye, on your temple, and on your neck...how did you get those on your neck...he tried to choke you to death...he's been wanting you dead ever since you two started dating...but he kept it a secret...you also came to this specific alley way because your friend, Jimin...who is a vampire always was here...

You heard footsteps in the alley way...thinking it was Jimin...but it wasn't...you were suddenly pinned against the wall...you looked at the person and the guy said...

"What's a pretty little thing doing out here this time?" He said holding his hands beside you so you couldn't escape...you spat in his face, he got extremely p*ssed and he angrily said..."You shouldn't have done that!" He tried to bite you but quickly Jimin showed up and pulled back the guy and punched him square in the face...the guys hood came off and his face showed...

Apparently it was one of Jimin's friends..."Jungkook!?" Jimin got p*ssed off again..."Jimin? What the h*ll!" He got up and looked at Jimin..."Don't you dare bite Y/N! You hear!" Jimin said while grabbing Jungkook by the collar..."O-okay!!" He said and Jimin let him go..."Now get!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook...Jungkook then ran off quickly...Jimin looked at you who was curled up in a ball in tears...you had your hood on so you wouldn't let him see the bruises..."Y/N? You ok?" Jimin asked worriedly..."Yeah...I-I'm fine..." You said and got up with your head still looked towards the ground...

"Let's head back to my place...it's not safe for you to be out here..." He said then grabbed your hand and lead you back to his place...he opened up the doors...his place was underground which you thought was interesting when you first came to his place...you walked down the stairs that lead the the actually place itself...you walked into the living room...despite his place being underground...it was a nice place...Jimin pulled the doors closed behind him and locked them and made his way to where you are...

"Y/N...you can take your hoodie off now..." He noticed your hood was still on when he came down

"Oh no...my ears are cold...I'm good..." You lied

"Could you turn around when I'm talking to you?" Jimin said 

You rolled your eyes and slowly turned around with your head still looking towards the ground...

"Y/N, I want to see your pretty face..." Jimin suddenly said out loud then covered his mouth

"Jimin...there's something I need to tell you..." You said with a worried voice

You lifted up your head and revealed all the bruises on your face, including the ones on your neck...he was shocked and walked up towards your...he cupped your cheeks looked at you...

"Who did this!?" He was furious

"M-my ex-boyfriend..." You said and fell to your knees...

He knew you were in pain...he got down with you and lifted up your head...you looked at him with tears in your eyes...he got up and carried you bridal style and sat down on the couch with you, comforting you...he slowly fixed your position to where your head was near his nape..he slowly wiped away your tears with his thumb...you looked at him and smiled...

"You wanna tell me what happened?" Jimin was curious

"I was just sitting there watching TV, when suddenly my ex came to my house and decided to abuse me...then he...he..." You started to choke up

"Shh...it's okay..."  Jimin said calming you down...

"He tried to choke me to death...that's why there are bruises on my neck..." You finally finished

Jimin held you closer...he turned his to where your foreheads were touching...you looked at his red glowing eyes...when you met him...you fell in love with him...he was so caring when you first met him as well, after you got to know each other...when you had a rough day you would visit the alley way and Jimin would always be there...but when you found out he was a vampire...you fell more in love with him...you've wanted to confess to liking him...but you never had the guts to tell him...

Without notice...Jimin came closer and tilted his head and put his plump lips on top of yours..you were shocked by what he did...and didn't hesitate to kiss back...he made it a bit deeper...you started to breathe a bit heavier...he pulled back slowly...

"Y/N...I love you so much..." Jimin confessed

"I love you too..." You confessed back and kissed him again

Jimin got up and carried you to his room and placed you gently down on the bed...he knew you weren't ready for 'it'...but you decided to have a make out session...he kissed your lips...he licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance...you opened your mouth and he stuck his tongue and you had a tongue war...but he took dominance...slowly after that he moved down to your neck...you felt his fangs graze over your neck...you hitched your breath...almost wanting to moan but you held it in...he looked up at you...

"I want people to know that your mine..." Jimin said

"Jimin...please...I don't  care what you do...I just don't want to be with anyone else...just you...please..." You begged

He smirked and went back down to your neck...trying to find a spot to bite you...you were relaxed when suddenly you felt his teeth sinking into your skin...you whimper but liked it...he finished sucking your blood...and pulled back...you looked at his red eyes...he put his hand behind your head and pulled you closer to his...both of your foreheads touched and he smiled a bit then kissed you...he pulled back after about a second...you sat up, but as soon as you did you felt weak...he caught you before you fell back...

"Take it easy for a bit...you're gonna be lightheaded for about an hour or so..." Jimin said

"Okay..." You whispered as he laid you back down on the bed...

Jimin took off your shoes and took your jacket off as well...he placed them in the living room and came back to you...he climbed in next to you and wrapped his arm around you...which then you turned to face him...

"I love you..." Jimin whispered

"I love you too..." You whispered back

Eventually about 10 minutes later you both fell asleep in each others arms...