Our friends

~Devan~

I feel so happy that she forgave me, it's like I'm a happier person now. I rapped my arm around her as we walked down the halls. There was a few looks, everyone smiled of course. I mean I'm like a golden boy and she's the freakishly intelligent girl and we are together. Duh why wouldn't people look at us.

Okay now I'm just being cocky.

"What's going on here?" Max asks smirking.

"Shut it, asshole." Chloe mumbles and Max frowns.

"Sorry Chloe." She nods and he smiles.

"So have you talked to Delilah and Warren lately?" Honestly I haven't even talked to then, I was really pissed that Delilah told Chloe about that even when I called it off. She's a really mean one when she wants to be.

"No why?" I ask Max and he smiles brightly.

"Well apparently Warren is planning to propose to Delilah soon." I see Chloe's jaw drop a hundred feet to the floor and then she smiles widely. I guess she isn't really mad at them.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" John asks walking into the conversation.

"I see you took my advice, Chloe." She nodded. What advice did John give her? Wait did they talk about me?

"EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" We heard Delilah all the way from the other side of the hallway.

"Omg! Your back Chloe! I'm soooooo sorry!!!! I didn't mean to!! I swear, Devan called that off by I just wanted to tell you so you knew about it!!!" She sounded really sincere and Chloe just hugged her. Then, Delilah held her hand up and showed us all her engagement ring.

"Omg! He proposed???!!! You go girl!" Chloe exclaimed and we all laughed.

I love all of us being back together.

"Umm, guys, can I introduce you to my girlfriend?" Max asks quietly and we all nod, his face flusters and we all laugh. A lean girl with dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, rosie cheeks and gym clothes walks over to us.

"Everyone, this is Reagan." She smiled and waved and the girls introduced theirselves and my arm stayed around Chloe.

"I'm Chloe."

"Nice to meet you."

"I'm Delilah and now engaged!!" She held out her hand and Reagan shrieked.

"Oml!!! That's so beautiful!"

"Thanks."

Ugh, girls.

I'm just glad to have all my friends back.