A fight

~Ava~

I sat beside Matt and we watched a movie with Chloe and all her friends. I'm glad she has friends. We sat for a few minutes then Delilah got up and asked to talk to Chloe. When they came back Chloe seemed mad, not mad at us, more like mad at Devan. How can she be mad at him?

"Chloe, can I talk to you?" Devan asks and Chloe rolls her eyes and gets up. She walks into her room and Devan follows and slams the door. Max pauses the tv.

"Are that going to make out?" Max asks happily.

"Nope, my sister is mad at him." I inform them.

"How did you know?" Delilah asked.

"I've known my sister forever and can tell when she's mad.

"Shut up let's listen!" John whisper yells and we all stay quiet.

"What the hell?! Why are you mad at me?"

"Maybe because you are only talking to me because of a dare, a stupid fucking dare that was meant to mess and twist my feelings for you. Well guess what you won't be completing it, I fucking hate you, no I don't hate you. I despise you, get you ass outta my house now!"

"Chloe stop! I wasn't-"

"Get out!!" She yells and Her bedroom door swings open. Devan walks out angrily and leaves the apartment.

"Max! Get off your ass and never come to my house again." She says and he scrambles out of the house after Devan.

Delilah sits there wide eyed and watching the scene. She knew about this, she told Chloe, oh she's in for it.

"Oh damn, are you all just my friends to help Devan, ugh, can you get out?" She asks Delilah and Warren. I see hurt in Delilah's eyes and her and Warren walk out hand in hand. John and Matt stay. Matt knows all our secrets and we know John isn't like that.

"Chloe." John says sternly."calm down okay?" He slowly helps her calm down and I see tears threaten to fall onto her cheeks but she holds them back.

"Why do guys do this?" She whimpered and sniffed.

"Listen to me okay?" She nodded at John's words."He wasn't screwing with your feelings, all his intentions were pure, he didn't mean to hurt you. Just forgive them, it was a foolish mistake." She nods and John and Matt leave.

That night I heard Chloe's phone go off many times all night. At some point she threw it across her room and I heard her sobbing. I know I can't help her when she's like this. Only the person who made her cry can comfort her.

That would be the one and only Devan Miles.