Chapter 40 ~ "Irresistible"

A few mostly peaceful nights had passed. Luna and Liam were slowly recovering from the fight, and one of their ways of recovering was vowing to spend more time together. Earlier today, Luna had bought some new nail polish colors. Not wanting to try them on herself and have to deal with the hassle of nail painting, she decided to try them on Liam.

The first nail polish color that Luna grabbed out of the bag of new ones was a sky blue. She shook the small glass bottle before opening it. She grabbed Liam's hand, placing it down flat on one of their textbooks before painting his thumb the blue. She sat back, examining the color.

"What do you think?" she asked Liam. He looked down at his nail, shrugging, not quite sure what to think of it. He didn't know what nail polish colors were good and bad, and quite frankly, he couldn't care less.

"It's not bad, I guess," he replied, unsure. Luna looked at the color again. She shrugged, grabbing the next color, which was a forest green. She painted Liam's index finger the green, cringing slightly at how bad it looked.

Luna had ended up painting all of Liam's fingernails a different color before settling on the first color she had used. She put her hands down on the textbook, preparing for Liam to paint her nails the sky blue since she had trouble painting her nails on her own.

As Liam was prepping to paint the first nail, moaning and groaning coming from Stiles' room. Luna and Liam both looked up, their eyebrows furrowing together.

"Someone's having fun in there," Luna mumbled.

Liam furrowed his eyebrows. "No, Stiles isn't that lucky." A confused look plastered on Luna's face. She looked to Liam, looking slightly horrified.

"Then who the hell is in his room with a girl?" she questioned, now whispering. Liam's lips curled down. Recognizing Damian's voice talking, he shook his head in disappointment. Luna's eyes glossed with tears, the noises corrupting the mentally innocent part of her. Liam pulled out his headphones, plugging them into his phone and shuffling the playlist before putting the earbuds in Luna's ears.

~~

When Luna woke up the next morning, she wiggled out of Liam's arms and walked downstairs. She walked into the kitchen, seeing Damian shirtless making coffee, two girls from their school in their underwear and t-shirts that were too big for them. The girl sat awkwardly at the table, Liam soon walking downstairs.

His eyes narrowed in anger as he noticed Damian. Liam pointed at him, an angry look plastered over his face. "How dare you?" he growled.

"What?" Damian scoffed. "I'm irresistible." Luna glanced between the two boys.

"To what? Idiots?" Luna questioned, rolling her eyes. Damian shot her a warning glare, looking back over at Liam, who had the disappointment of an upset parent. Both of the girls eyed Luna, their arms crossing over their chests. Luna looked at the two. "What? You upset I told the truth?"

Liam looked over at Luna, sick of the presence of Damian and the two girls. "You wanna go out for breakfast?" Luna nodded, standing, taking the hand he offered. Still in pajamas and all, Luna and Liam left, getting in his car and going to iHop.

~~

Short little chapter :)