13

Something is wrong, very wrong.

I can't believe it myself.

I haven't told anyone about it.

Everyone thinks it's a serial killer, and that they simply kill pretty women.

I know the truth.

I started with the women I met at the first party. It was too late when I learned that they were gone. The other girls were already dead. It's been months since the first murders, and only now do I realise what's been happening.

The girls all died the night of the parties I went to.

It's impossible not to see the connection. I all talked to them before they were killed, I remember! And they all died the day I met them for the first time, the day I hung out with them...

Am I crazy for thinking that it might be connected to me?

Am I turning crazy?

I'm scared. I'm very scared, because I feel like I'm right. I feel like that's why they've been dying one after the other. The 51th died yesterday. After I attended another party.

Fifty-one women died!! Fifty-one!

Almost a whole deck of cards, when you take out the jokers...

I can't believe it.

I'm starting to get paranoid. I don't know what to do.

It can't be related to me, can it? Surely, someone else must've seen them all before their deaths... But who else?

Something's terribly wrong. I'm scared for my love.

We've only been fiancés for two months. The majority of the higher-class do not know of our engagement. I don't want her to- No.

Of course not. It can't be related to me. I'm over-thinking things, just as she always told me.

The wedding's in a month. Surely, that leaves enough time to the police to catch the murderer, does it not?

I just have to hold on a month...

----------------------.