09

I don't feel well, recently. My head keeps spinning and random thought keep popping up in my mind. Images, flashes of places that I don't recognize... It's not from my wound, which has completely healed. What's wrong with me?

I'm trying not to make the Queen notice, but I think he's starting to get suspicious.

I haven't had time to really think about anything. I don't feel very well.

And my journal... Someone's been writing in it again. And I know this style of writing. It's mine. Words keep appearing in these pages, but I don't remember writing them. What is going on?

Next page isn't mine... Or is it?

I've met with her again today. It was wonderful. We went to dinner. She is simply charming. I don't think she realizes that I'm already smitten.

The rest of our "date" was basically hanging out in the streets, looking at the various shops that the city offered. It was so nice, I can't even believe it. I know it's only been a year or so since I've first met her, but the last month hanging out with her has been the happiest days of my days.

I've never been lucky with love. No other lady seemed to like me as well, or as much as I did. Most were only after my money.

But her... With her, I can finally hope for a happy ending. Or at least a few years of happiness.

I simply have to wait and see. I'll fall deeper, and maybe she'll join me. I know she likes me, at least as a friend, because I'm not always the one to ask her out; she does too.

I love her so much...

I didn't write this. But it's my writing... Why?

What's going on?

- Jack of Hearts