Sokovia

Elizabeth was in her room getting ready for battle. She pulled on a black tank top with a black leather jacket over it. Tight but comfortable black jeans adorned her legs. Black leather boots were on her feet and she slipped on black leather, finger-less gloves. Her belt of weapons was wrapped around her tightly for security. She pulled her hair up and out of her face, tying it in a bun on the top of her head. A gold arm band was wrapped around her forearm, visibly peaking out from under her cut-off sleeves of her jacket. She painted a black and purple design on her face to make herself look a little more intimidating. When she was satisfied with her appearance, she walked out of her room and headed to the living room.

When she entered, Clint took one look at her and screamed, jumping three feet into the air. All eyes turned to the nineteen year old girl and looked a little scared. Her lightsaber hung from her belt with her guns and knives. She smiled at the group and motioned for them to follow her to the jet.

"Here," Steve muttered, handing her an earpiece.

She put it in with the others and the jet took off. Elizabeth was too caught up in her thoughts to pay attention to the speech Steve was giving. They landed in Sokovia and got out, looking around. Bruce headed to the base to look for Natasha and the others got their jobs. They were to get as many people out of the city as they could and got to work. Wanda and Elizabeth used their powers to get people out while Pietro ran around, shouting for the civilians to get out of the city. Thor was in the base as well, trying to figure out what was Ultron's plan. Steve and Tony were making sure everyone was safe as the people evacuated.

A sudden rumble could be heard and part of the city started to fly upwards, slowly but surely. Ultron came when his robot army started to fly around and attack. He made a speech but Elizabeth wasn't really listening, trying to keep the robots away from the innocent civilians. Her lightsaber was out and she was slashing through all the robots that came near her. She used the Force to destroy the ones that were flying overhead. The Jedi were spread around the city to make sure they did everything they could. Hulk and Natasha arrived and started to fight.

The battle was fierce and fast. Millions of robots were flying around, killing and destroying everything in sight. Elizabeth and Wanda were back to back, fighting as fast as they could. Pietro came running in, breaking robots apart with sheer force. There was a lull in the fighting, and they joined up with Steve and Natasha on the edge of the city.

"Where else will I get a view like this?" Natasha asked.

"An airplane? A mountain? A ride on Iron Man's back?" Elizabeth asked teasingly.

"I'm glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better," Nick Fury's voice said.

The Helicarrier appeared out of the clouds and rescue boats were deployed to pick up people in the city. As the boats were being loaded, War Machine and Iron Man blasted more robots out of the sky. As the battle raged on, they fell back to the drill. Ultron himself came and hovered in the air. After a little bit of taunting from Thor, his army of robots charged at them. Defending the drill was exhausting as there were many of Ultron's bots. The platinum robot was engaged in a fight with Vision above the rest of the group. After a few minutes, all of the robots were destroyed. Wanda volunteered to stay behind and cover the drill. Elizabeth was going with Clint as he went to one of the boats.

"Be careful, everyone," Elementra instructed.

They all nodded. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Anakin looked at her in worry. She waved them off and followed Hawkeye. They reached the edge of the flying city and heard a woman calling out for her son. Elizabeth noticed the boy and ran over to him, helping him up from the rubble he was stuck in. She used her powers to shift the rocks, picking up the child in her arms. The sound of gunfire drew her attention to the Quinjet, being flown by Ultron.

"You will not harm this little boy, you idiot robot!" Elizabeth shrieked.

Her hand flew out, air swirling around to create a shield. The bullets bounced off harmlessly, as the jet flew right into the shield. The entire thing blew up, and the young Avenger raced to the boat, jumping onto it just as the city fell to the ground far below. She watched as the buildings vanished below the clouds. The boat moved back to the Helicarrier, where the passengers got off. Elizabeth jumped off and flew down in time to see the city blow up. She spotted Vision carrying Wanda and flew over.

"Wan, are you okay?!" Elizabeth cried.

"I'm fine, Beth. Don't worry. Is Pietro safe?" Wanda answered.

"Last I saw him, yes."

"Good."

"Let's get you both to the Helicarrier," Vision said.

They flew up and landed on the deck. The other Avengers were there, minus Thor. The Jedi ran over and hugged Elizabeth. They were quickly joined by the others, crushing the air from her lungs.

"Can't breathe," she managed to say.

They let her go and smiled at her. The smiles disappeared as they thought of the lives that had been lost in the battle of Sokovia.

"There's nothing more that could've been done," Elizabeth assured them all.

They merely nodded and walked off. They all felt bad for those that had lost their lives. Elizabeth sighed as she lay down on the bed she had in her Helicarrier room. As her eyes closed, her mind said a prayer for all those that were now dead, hoping that they reached the place they should be in. Innocents had been killed, and they would find their way to Heaven. No war had no deaths, that was a fact that all the Avengers hated. There is still hope in the darkness though. Always.