Loki

A few hours later, they got a call from Fury to get onto the helipad. They did as told and were picked up by a Quinjet. Landing on the Helicarrier out at sea, they got off and looked around at the vast ocean. Elizabeth felt tiny and unimportant against such a large body of water.

    "You might want to step inside, guys," Natasha said.

    "Is this a submarine?" Steve asked.

    "Really? They want me in a pressurized metal container?" Bruce asked.

    Elizabeth snorted with laughter at her father's statement. Steve looked at her and frowned. The engines started up and large rotating engines rose out of the water, slowly lifting the ship up.

    "Oh, no. This is much worse," Bruce said, causing Elizabeth to laugh harder as she followed the red head assassin inside, the men following her.

    Fury, Coulson, Hill, and the rest of the Avengers were seated around a large table, waiting for them. They took their seats and waited for the report on what happened. It was then that Elizabeth realized that Clint was nowhere to be seen.    

    "Where's Clint?" she asked.

    "That's what I'm about to explain, Miss Rogers," Fury said.

    She fell silent as she glanced around, half expecting Clint to jump out and try to scare her. However, it didn't happen. She turned her attention back to the Director once more.

    "At the base we had been studying something called the Tesseract. We wanted to harness the energy to help Earth gain more power. However, it opened a portal to space and when the energy dispersed, a man was standing there, holding some sort of sceptre. He destroyed the place, killing many agents. He somehow mind controlled Agent Barton and Doctor Selvig. He said his name was Loki and he was from Asgard," he said, glancing at Thor as he spoke. Thor straightened slightly and narrowed his eyes. "Loki took the Tesseract and Agent Barton went with him as did Selvig. They have escaped and we have no idea where he is as of this moment," he finished.

    "We're searching all cameras to find him. We'll get a hit eventually," Coulson said.

    "We got a hit," an agent said.

    "Where?" Elizabeth asked.

    "Stuttgart, Germany," he answered.

    "Cap, Jedi, you're up," Fury told us.

    Steve seemed reluctant but nodded. Natasha was going with us and we took a Quinjet to get there. They hovered over the place where Loki was now standing and saw him above a crowd of kneeling people. It was clear that he had forced them to do so and Steve and his daughter jumped down in time to protect an elderly man from getting shot by Loki's sceptre.

    "The last time I was in Germany and saw someone standing above the others, we ended up disagreeing," Steve said as he moved closer, Elizabeth by his side.

    "The soldier, the man out of time and who is this?" Loki asked, looking at Elizabeth, who's wings were spread and ready to take flight at the first sign that he was going to shoot her.

    "I am the Jedi Assassin," she answered. "You need to stand down, Loki."

    Loki was standing now and so were many of the people. Elizabeth made a small hand movement and the people saw it, backing away from the fight that was about to break out. Once they were safely out of the way, Steve and Elizabeth turned their attention to Loki who was watching Elizabeth carefully.

    "I'm done with him staring at me," she muttered.

    She ran forward and punched him in the jaw, causing his head to snap to the side. She jumped back before he could retaliate as he swung his sceptre at her face.

    "Loki, drop the sceptre," Natasha's voice said from the Quinjet above them.

    Loki merely attacked Steve, doing his best to target Elizabeth the most. She was the biggest threat to him and he knew it. She was fast and strong and it wasn't easy for him to land a hit. Eventually, he turned his attention to Steve.

    Suddenly, music blared and Iron Man came flying in, blasting Loki backwards. Elizabeth smirked and picked up the sceptre he had been holding.

    "Make your move, Reindeer Games," Tony said threateningly.

    Loki's armour melted away and Elizabeth found that the God of Mischief was looking like this was part of his plan. She frowned but didn't speak her thoughts.

    "Move it, Reindeer Games," Tony snapped at him.

    Both he and Steve grabbed one of Loki's arms and started to drag him away, the god watching the young girl. Elizabeth trailed behind them and boarded the Quinjet, trying to escape the gaze of the god. Soon, she couldn't take it and she turned to Steve.

    "Can I fly outside? I can't stand him staring at me," she whispered.

    Steve looked at her and saw her discomfort. He sighed and nodded. Tony opened the back of the Quinjet and Elizabeth made her way towards the opening.

    "Don't," a voice said.    

    All eyes turned to Loki. He seemed scared at the idea of her flying out there in the middle of the night. Elizabeth folded her arms and glared at him.

    "You can't stop me from leaving," she snapped at him.

    "Please don't. You could get hurt or lost. I don't want that," Loki told her.

    "Why not?" Tony asked.

    Loki didn't reply, just watched her with pleading eyes. Elizabeth ignored him and flew out, loving the feeling of the cool air as it circled around her. She heard Loki's shout but ignored it as she stayed close to the jet. A sudden bolt of lightning shot down and narrowly missed her, causing her to jerk away and look around wildly as more lightning erupted. She looked up and saw a figure flying down. She followed its path and landed on the top of the Quinjet, quickly guiding herself over to the top, using the wind powers that HYDRA had given to her a long time ago to avoid getting blown off. Thor landed next to her and tilted his head. He smiled at her and hugged her.

    "Thor, are you okay?" the girl asked.

    "I am perfectly fine, Lady Elizabeth," he answered.

    He then proceeded to enter the Quinjet and yank Loki out with him. She followed them to a mountain and landed softly, her bare feet making no noise. She walked over carefully, not knowing what to expect.

    Out of nowhere, Tony came flying in and rammed into Thor, taking him down with him to the ground, leaving Elizabeth with Loki.

    "Do not touch me again," Thor growled.

    "Then don't take my stuff," Tony replied.    

    "You have no idea what you're dealing with."

    "Uh... Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

    "Loki will face Asgardian justice."

    "He gives up the cube, he's all yours. Until then, stay out of the way. Tourist," Tony told him.

    Thor took offense to this and attacked Tony. Elizabeth wasn't too focused on the fight as she was arguing with Loki.

    "You need to stay here," Elizabeth snapped.

    "Oh, come on," Loki answered. "Do you really want to be in my way?"

    A loud bang kept Elizabeth from responding. They both looked down to see that Steve had arrived and was arguing with Thor and Tony. Apparently, Steve angered Thor enough to have him run at him with the hammer raised. Steve held up his shield and the hammer hit it, causing a shockwave that blew everything around. Elizabeth snickered quietly, watching Tony push wood off of him. The three Avengers stood up and walked to the top of the mountain to get Loki and Elizabeth.

    "Are you okay, Father?" Elizabeth asked Steve as they got on the jet again.

    "Yes, sweetheart," he answered with a smile.