Revelation

"I'm you father," Qui-Gon said

Elizabeth froze, staring at him shock. Qui-Gon knew it was a big piece of information and expected her to shout at him. Instead, she turned and ran off to the Tower.

'What is going on? A Jedi is my father? That's not possible! How can this be real?'

These questions swirled around her head as she bolted into the Tower and slammed the door shut. She got in the elevator and hit the button of her floor. Every Avenger had their own floor. The elevator went up and the doors opened. She walked to her room and locked it, unsure of what to do. She heard a knock on the door and then Qui-Gon's voice.

"Please, let me explain," he said nervously.

"Why didn't you let anyone know? It would've been easier," she replied, getting up.

She opened the door to find the three Jedi. Qui-Gon was crying and she frowned. She didn't think he would ever cry. Jedi aren't supposed to show emotion. Qui-Gon reached out gently and touched her face, his fingers tracing her jawline before his hand dropped to his side.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell anyone. No one would believe it though. Like you said earlier, Jedi are made up for children. At least, here Jedi don't exist. No one would take it seriously. If I had mentioned my name, others would know it from what you call movies and, again, no one would believe. I couldn't say anything like that. Please, forgive me for not telling you earlier or at least trying to contact you," he explained.

She sighed and nodded. He smiled and hugged her. She was caught off guard but returned it. Obi-Wan and Anakin smiled and Obi-Wan found that she was very cute. He pushed it aside though.

"I want to show you something," Elizabeth said, disentangling herself from her father's hug.

She led them to the communal living area and headed to the kitchen. She motioned for them to wait while she got a sandwich. She was glad that this floor hadn't been destroyed. She got some chips and a soda before going to the couch.

"Come here," she said. "JARVIS, play Phantom Menace."

The Jedi came over and sat down as the movie started to play. They were amazed at it while Elizabeth merely smiled. She finished eating and moved to put the things away when they flew out off her hands. Anakin smirked at her and the dishes were placed in the sink.

"Thanks," Elizabeth said.

"Don't mention it," Anakin replied, waving off her thanks with his hand.

"Okay. I won't," she told him, returning her attention to the screen.

Soon, she fell asleep and leaned backward on the couch. Obi-Wan noticed her somewhat uncomfortable position and moved her so she was laying down, her head in his lap, legs curled up. Obi-Wan removed his outer robe and draped it over the girl and gently stroked her hair. Qui-Gon pursed his lips but didn't say anything. Anakin was smirking and nudged his Master.

"What?" Obi-Wan asked innocently.

"Do you like her?" Anakin asked, the smirk apparently permanent.

"She seems like she would be a good friend," he answered nervously.

"Good friend? I think it's more than that," Anakin snickered.

"Shut up. You'll wake her up," Obi-Wan snapped.

As if on cue, Elizabeth stirred. The Jedi stilled and didn't move an inch. She became still and they let go of a breath they didn't realize they were holding. Obi-Wan turned to look at his Padawan and glared. Anakin merely laughed.

"What's going on?" a voice asked.

Obi-Wan looked down and saw that she was awake. He paled slightly and was about to respond but Anakin beat him to it.

"I think Obi-Wan likes you as more than a friend," he blurted out.

Elizabeth raised her eyebrows in amusement. Obi-Wan blushed furiously, refusing to meet anyone's eyes. Elizabeth put her fingers under his chin and made him look at her.

"Is it true?" she asked.

Obi-Wan didn't answer, just stared at her like she was his world. His silence gave her her answer. She smiled and nodded, sitting up and causing the robe to slip off of her. She noticed the movie was over and turned off the screen. She handed the robe back to its owner and he put it back on. She stood up and stretched.

"I thought Jedi can't have attachments, Obi-Wan," she reminded him.

"Please don't remind me," he muttered.

"Too late," Anakin said.

He sighed, putting his head in his hands. Qui-Gon looked from his daughter to his old Padawan. He was thinking, unsure of whether to keep Obi-Wan away from her or let them do what they want. He decided it wasn't his choice what they do. They are in control of their lives. Qui-Gon just hoped that they would make the right choices.

"It's getting late. You should get some rest. You can take Clint and Natasha's rooms. Father probably wouldn't mind if you took his room. He rarely stays at the Tower. If you need anything, call on JARVIS. You'll figure it out," Elizabeth said, moving to the elevator.

"Wait," Qui-Gon called out.

She stopped and turned around. He walked over and hugged her once more, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," he mumbled.

"Goodnight, Father," she replied, the word feeling strange on her tongue.

They got into the elevator with the other two and Qui-Gon and Anakin were dropped off first. Obi-Wan turned to the girl next to him and hugged her quickly.

"It's nice to meet you, Elizabeth. I'll see you tomorrow," he told her.

"Of course you will," she answered. "And you can call me Lizzy. Any name you get out of Elizabeth, you can call me."

Obi-Wan nodded and hesitated for a second. He leaned in and kissed her cheek before leaving. Elizabeth stared after him in shock as the doors closed and took her to her floor. She fell asleep, wondering if Anakin had been right about Obi-Wan liking her as more than a friend.