Helicarrier and New York

They  arrived on the Helicarrier and got off, looking around

They arrived on the Helicarrier and got off, looking around. Elizabeth heard the engines come to life and smiled at Bruce's expression.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve asked.

"Really? They want me in a pressurized metal container?" Bruce replied.

Elizabeth snorted at this and shook her head in amusement. The engines rose out of the water and the carrier started to rise into the air.

"Oh no. This is much worse," Bruce commented, making Elizabeth burst into laughter.

She turned and followed Natasha inside, the two men behind her. She was smiling at Bruce's reaction to the carrier. They arrived in the bridge and found Fury and Agent Hill waiting. Fury escorted Loki to his cell and locked him up.

"Well, let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something." Fury's last comment caught Elizabeth's attention.

She was nineteen but found the simplest things funny. She knew this was serious and she should be aware of everything and be careful but she disregarded it at times. An hour or so later, she was sent to interrogate Loki. With a sigh, she entered the room, watching Loki pace for a few seconds before stopping.

"There's not many people who can sneak up on me," he said, turning to face the girl.

"I don't wear shoes for the reason of being quiet," Elizabeth answered. "Now, I'm going to get straight to the point. What are you planning?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because if you don't, I am going to drop you out of the sky and whatever it is your doing won't be able to be put into action. Plus, your life would be cut short. Do you want to die?"

"No."

"Then spill."

"No."

"Okay. That's it," Elizabeth sighed, tapping the button and opening the hole, fingers hovering over the 'drop' button when Loki spoke up.

"Okay, okay! I'll tell you everything! Just don't hit that button!" he pleaded frantically.

She closed it up and turned to Loki, arms crossed. There was about a minutes' silence before Loki sighed.

"I've been taken control by Thanos. That's all I can tell you right now," he mumbled.

"Thanos? As in the Titan?"

"Yes. That one."

"How is he controlling you?"

"I don't really know. I do know that if I say much more, he will come and punish me."

"He comes, I'll rip him to shreds. I believe that you are being controlled and that you have no choice in what happens."

"Thank you for listening to what I have to say."