A New Vision

They all returned to the Avengers Tower and found Tony and Bruce working on the Casket.

"I'm going to say this once," Steve said, walking in.

"How 'bout 'nonce'?" Tony replied.

"You don't know what you're doing?" Elizabeth told him.

"And you do? You're sure she's not in your head?" Bruce asked, gesturing to Wanda.

"I know you're angry," she said.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you without changing a shade," Bruce retorted.

While they kept arguing and fighting, Elizabeth looked at Pietro, eyes flickering to the Casket. Pietro got the message and ran around the room, disconnecting the tubes and other things hooked up the the Casket.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" he asked.

A bullet shot out of the glass floor beneath him. A second later, he fell through the glass and landed on his back with Clint over him.

"Pietro!" Wanda cried.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint asked.

Thor suddenly ran into the room, jumping onto the Casket and drawing electricity to his hammer.

"No!" Bruce shouted but it was too late.

The electricity hit the Casket and charged it until it exploded. A person, well, more like some sort of human robot, came out. He flew at Thor but was thrown through the window of the lab. The person stopped himself before the window of the Tower. He stared at his reflection for a minutes before turning back to the Avengers. He was dressed now and when he landed, a cape flowed out behind him.

"I'm sorry. That was... odd. Thank you," he said to Thor.

"Thor, you helped create this thing?" Elizabeth asked.

There was arguing about if this new person, Vision, was on their side and Elizabeth was tired of them bickering so she blocked it all out.

"Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I would know if I was. There's no way I can make you trust me. But we need to go," Vision said, holding out Thor's hammer to its owner.

There was stunned silence and Thor took it after a few seconds. Vision walked off, oblivious to what had happened.

"Right. Well done," Thor said as he walked out as well, clapping Tony on the shoulder.

"Three minutes. Get what you need," Steve said.