Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates

Comincia dall'inizio

He let out a nervous sounding chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alright! We're having some competition today! My class versus Peterson's!" he yelled before turning to us and whispering, "You better kick their special behinds, or extra laps!"

'Special behinds'? Who was Peterson?

Why am I asking you all these questions you don't know?

The world may never know!

I glanced at the other class and instantly understood.

Standing there, were kids that had pretty small figures. My eyes were mainly focused on Megan, Ethan, and Carol.

Wow! You sleep for 4 weeks and it's like everything changes.

When coach said special, he meant the one's that were 'gifted' with ability's.

I didn't know Carol was a 'gifted'?

"What are we playing coach?" someone from my team yelled.

They began leading us into the gym again, and once I saw the familiar red balls, I knew what we were doing.

"Dodge ball!" coach yelled as he placed the balls on the middle line.

The 'gifted' or other class looked at us in fear then it quickly disappeared.

I crossed my arms, glaring at them.

"Starting in 5!" Coach yelled, as he and Peterson made their way up to the scoreboard to get a full view of the gym.

All my team members seemed to either me glaring of growling at the other team.

That got me thinking of a song to sing right then.

"Buddy your a boy, make a big noise playing in the street gonna be a big man some day, you got mud on your face! Big disgrace! Kicking your can all over the place! Singing, We will we will rock you!" I said slowly though then everyone on my team started singing along.

Ha! We were totally epic!

The other team stared at us, like we had just lost our minds.

Well! Screw them! It's a free country!

Unless we weren't in the U.S anymore..........

"Begin!" coach yelled, and everyone was serious and in game position.

*

**

***

**

*

I sighed, dropping onto the bleachers, Will dropping alongside me.

They were pretty hard, most of them were mixing our minds up, playing mind games to distract us, though we won.

And I made sure to sing 'We are the champions' because we were that amazing.

I was still pissed at Will since he had blocked every single shot that was aimed at me.

I eventually got mad enough that I pushed him and ended up falling on top of him.

Of course, we were up in seconds since the other team took it as their advantage to hit us on the ground.

I had managed to get both Ethan and Megan, and may I say I 'accidentally' hit them really hard.

Will outstretched his hand to touch me though I smacked it away.

"Oh common! Are you still mad?" he whined in a voice that was so deep and alluring I almost fell over.

"Nope!" I said and his face brightened until I continued, "I am beyond mad! I am pissed!"