Chapter 46 - Betrayal or Death?

|  WARNING  |

Hey Guys, this chapter deals with some serious stuff that might be sensitive to some people. So please be considerate and don't comment rude or  hateful things about the characters decisions. 

______

Chapter 46 - Betrayal or Death?

| Rose's P.O.V |

~ 5 months later ~

The last thing I ever expected to happen, was right in front of me in the music room. 

My heart stops for a second before I even react to the scene before me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" My heart rate speeds up incredibly  fast as I urge my immobilised feet to rush forward to her.

"Stop this! Please.." I urge, tears forming in my eyes as I grab hold both her hands tightly. "Don't do this.."

"Why not? It's not like anyone cares anyways..." Her soft, pained voice murmurs. 

"What are you on about? I do! I care." 

She shakes her head no, tears spilling down her smooth delicate cheeks as she eyes the pills all around her. "There's no point in life anymore. My parents want this.... I want this." Her voice trembles.

"What do you mean your parents want this!?" My voice raises in anger.

"They want me d-dead. They always tell me to leave their life for good." She sobs, looking down in her laps as her body shakes violently. 

"What...." I was lost for words. Why would her parents say that? "Who cares what your parents say! They don't have a choice whether your life matters or not." I was fuming right now. How dare they!

"But don't you see..." She starts, her green orbs slowly lifting to meet mine. "I want this too." 

"NO! What the- Why?"

"Because no one loves me okay!"

"I DO!" 

"Not romantically!" 

I choke on my saliva and begin coughing uncontrollably. I definitely did not expect that. "You don't need someone to love you romantically in order to have a reason to live!" I try to reason with her. 

This was all weird. Where was all this suddenly coming from? 

"Please let me go... I-I have to d-do this..." She pulls her hands out of mine and picks up the pills, ready to swallow five at a time in her hand.

"No, stop it!" I slap her hand, knocking the pills out. "You're being irrational right now. You're mind is too consumed by grief, you're not thinking properly."