Chapter 4-Awkward situations

Chapter 4

"AHHH WHAT IS IT!?" I yell panicking. I feel my body shaking from fear. My eyes wide, my heart beating at impossible speed.

"T-THERE WAS A SPIDER CRAWLING ON THE CEILING AND WHEN I SCREAMED, IT FELL ON YOU AND ITS CRAWLING IN YOUR HAIR!"

"YOU B*TCH I THOUGHT YOU LOST A FINGER!" I yell back, still in shock.

Bloody hell, her screams are as if she's being slowly sliced in half. Even then the screams wouldn't be that extreme.

I run to the bathroom to shake a shower and get rid of the 'spider'. Coming out, all fresh and clean Laura watches me with a shiver.

"Did you see the ugly beast go down the drain?" She questions as I adjust the towel wrapped around my body.

I roll my eyes. "No Laura, there was no spider on me, it must of crawled somewhere else."

I watch as her face paled. "It's still here...." She whispers standing on her bed, looking around every corner of the room.

"Relax Laura." I say walking to the wardrobe. "It won't be hard to spot if it's close by. Maybe you stepped on it when you were screaming and yelling." With that said, she jumps off her bed and runs towards me, hugging me close.

"Rose, I have a massive fear of spiders where if I ever saw one near me, I would faint. No joke, so please find it and kill it." She pleads terrified.

"Okay okay." I soothe. "Let me get dressed first."

"NO! YOU KILL IT RIGHT NOW, YOU HEAR ME!" she yells still clutching onto me.

I wince as I put a finger in my ear. "Yes Laura, I hear you!" I snap getting irritated.

I sigh and walk to where we fell asleep on the floor, with Laura still holding onto me like her life depended on it.

Being inspired from Stiles in teen wolf, Laura and I had bought a metal bat a while ago in case of an emergency you know. I guess after watching teen wolf, it proves to show that anything can happen and anyone will betray you. So you never know when you need it.

I know you're thinking, why use a bat to kill a spider? Well...I was thinking the same thing but Laura suggested this. So...I sadly don't have a say in this at all.

I walk slowly and stare at the pillow on the floor. I look at Laura and she nods her head. I take a deep breath and pick up the pillow, Laura and I yelling in the process, expecting to see the spider leap on us when suddenly the door burst open causing us both to have mini heart attacks and that's when Laura fainted, dragging me down with her. . . . . Still in my towel . . . . .

"Rose...uhh...I never knew....you.....and her.....since when....how?....so that's why you hate it when I flirt with you..." Kyle awkwardly stands there shifting from foot to foot with a pink face.

My eyes open wide in realisation. "No! It's not like that! It's completely not what it looks like!" I blurt out quickly, then suddenly realising something. "How did you even open the door?"

He avoids my gaze as he nervously laughs. "Well remember how on my first day, I had to get another card to get into my dorm. Well the first one I had, I sorta changed the barcode to match yours in case you know..."

"No..I don't know! How on earth did you even change the barcode! That's like impossible." I exclaim outraged.

"Why are you on top of her with only a towel?" He questions back, changing the topic.

I get up holding onto my towel tightly. This is the second time he's seen me in a towel and the situation gets worse each time.

"Listen here you psychotic pervert-" My beautiful speech was interrupted when the principal, aka daddy dearest, knocks on the door with a deathly calm look on his face.

"Rose sweetie.... Why are you in a towel with a boy in your room and why is here an unconscious Laura on the floor." He's still smiling and that's when it gets scary...

It's the calm before the storm.

"There is a totally reasonable explanation-" I start but stop when he glares.

"Well you can both explain during your detention!" He says seriously and waits for Kyle to walk out who awkwardly waves and leaves.

After they both left, I sigh and get dressed. Man what a day!  Im still shocked at how Kyle managed to put my bar code into his card. You'd need to be a total genius to do that unless....unless he came up with a story and told the office lady that I need a new one.

After making sure, Laura is okay, I nervously walk to the principals office. I knock on the door and enter where I find Kyle and my dad laughing about something.

"Rose, darling come sit." My dad says and I take a seat awkwardly.

"Now let's get to business. Explain why you were in my daughters room when she was only in a towel." He says sternly with his terrifying glare.

"Well sir, I apologise once again. But I was over to give Rose her card since she left it in my dorm and I heard yelling so I opened her door using her card but I don't quite expect to see her on top of Laura..." Kyle explains innocently but fish please, he is nothing but innocent that perverted liar!

"Rose...I didn't know you were into women." My father says shocked.

_____________________
.
Vote, Comment if u liked cos im considering on deleting this