Chapter 1- The nameless model

Listen here. If you skip this and go and comment the shit that I am about to warn you about, I will delete your comment, haunt your soul and steal all your food.

You're all gonna read this chapter and see that its 'cliche.' I FRICKIN KNOW THAT BECAUSE I DID THAT FOR A REASON. THERE'S A BIG PLOT TWIST THAT WILL SHOW YOU THAT IT ISNT CLICHE AND THEN IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE.

So don't go commenting that "Omg, u said its not cliche but everything so far is cliche *insert annoying girly giggle*

So listen here you psychotic beetroot. I don't appreciate hate. If there is a mistake, point it out nicely. If I say that it ISN'T cliche, then DON'T go commenting that it is. I know the meaning of cliche so stop acting like I don't.

- Also... this was written by little me when I was a cringey teenager many many years ago... I occasionally consider deleting but for some reason some people do enjoy reading. Read ahead if you like but be warned of some cringe 😅 -

Thank you for your cooperation.

Always remember that you all are beautiful souls. *Hugs each and everyone of you*

Enjoy!!

|Rose's POV|

Picture this.

You're sitting in maths class, chewing on the end of your pencil as you try to figure out this impossible equation, and along comes a Calvin Klein bad boy model who sits beside you and asks you this;

"Hey, I'm new and I was wondering if you know CPR, because you took my breath away"

Can I just say, where do I even begin to describe the sexiness of the voice coming out of his mouth? You know, that deep yet luscious voice that makes you weak in the knees.

Well, simple. I don't.

I already once fell for a charming bad boy, and it ain't happening again. I've had to learn the hard way that bad boys aren't the same as the ones you read on Wattpad or wherever.

They're called bad boys for a reason and the ones you read about who hide up their feelings and emotions due to having a terrible past, is all just the mere fantasies and illusions of girls who desperately want a guy like that.

Now don't get me wrong, a lot of girls dream of the one who will be good for her only and I admit, I am one of those girls. But experiencing pain where it feels as though your heart is being ripped out of your chest, is something I would never risk my life to feel again.

Even if it means living a miserable and lonely life.

I take the pencil out of my mouth, turn to face this so called 'bad boy' and raise my left eyebrow. "I don't know CPR actually. But I know karate and I could rip your lungs out. So leave me alone, I'm not interested."

He stares back amused and leans in closer. "Oh, but I'm the guy you dream of dating and come on, let's be honest here, I am model material." He grins still leaning in. He then positions his lips near my ear and whispers softly. "No one can resist me. Even the ones who play hard to get."

A pleasurable shiver makes its way down my back involuntarily and I mentally curse myself for reacting. He grins and leans back in his chair, somewhat proud of what he achieved.