Surprise

(Y/n) p.o.v
There were a ton of people at the graduation. I was still next to my friends and holding their hands. I was really nervous and who wasn't nervous? Once they called my name I got up and received a paper and took a picture with the principal. I got off the stage and when I did I saw all my old friends and siblings. I went back to my seat and waited for everyone to finish. After the graduation I ran to greet my friends.

When I saw Will I jumped on him and gave him a big hug. "Hey (y/n)." He said.

"Hi Will! Can't you believe that I already graduated! I mean I was just a freshman yesterday well not yesterday but 3 years ago! And now I'm finished with school!" I was super hype.

He chuckles. "Yeah and what college are you going to?" He asks.

"(College you wish to go). I'm going to be a (career.)" I say

His beautiful smile drops and he frowns. "Oh don't be like that." I pull his chin up with my hand.

"Excuse me." We heard a low voice and we turned to see my dad.

I quickly take my hands out and wave at my dad and take a few steps away from Will. "I see your back." My dad glares at Will."

"Will is only a friend dad." I say.

"I hope so, right now you need to focus on college and not on boyfriends." He said and I started to get mad.

"Hey Will!" My friends come over to greet him.

Will p.o.v

"Will is only a friend dad."

I flinched when I heard that. Does she really mean that? I mean after we dated and broke up, I still had feelings for her. I don't know why I am still in love with her but she is the best thing that has happened to me in my life and I don't want to let go of her.

I just put a fake smile and talk to her friends. Then I turn around and she was gone. I scan the whole place for her and then see her hug a Latino boy. He looked like the boy who was crying in the hallway when we got back together secretly. I just smile and went back to talking to her friends.

After that I went back to Bill and he was with (y/n). I came closer. "Great! I am currently going to that college!" Bill said excitedly.

"I forgot but that will be great!" She said and they hug.

"Hi." I ay to them.

"Hey Will!" She says.

"(Y/n) come here now." Her dad called out.

"Sorry I have to go." She smiles at us and gives us one more hug.

"We'll see at the party tomorrow." Bill said.

"What party?" I ask.

"Oh (y/n) and her friends are throwing a party for a goodbye and invited us." Bill answered.

"Where at?"

"At Jack house."

"Oh okay. Where are we staying though? Our hold house was sold."

"At Dipper house. We are just waiting for Dipper to finish his bathroom break."

At Dipper house......

"I win!" (Y/n) yells. The whole family was playing including us, Ciphers.

Her parents grew more older. (Y/n) grew more beautiful and nicer since I last saw her.

"Awww!!!! Come on." Bill and Dipper say in unison.

I chuckle and then stop when Bill punches me soft on the arm. "You lost too Will." Bill smiles at me.

"Yeah so?" I say.

"I thought you would be like them boys." Mabel said.

"No Will is just a sweet kid." Dipper said.

"Sweeter than me?" Bill asked his boyfriend.

"Yes sweeter than you Bill." Dipper smirks.

"Okay I see how it is." Bill said.

Their parents just chuckle. (Y/n) said nothing she just smiled. I look at her the whole time. She looks at me and we stare at each other for a while. Then Mabel taps her shoulders and she looks away from me. I turn to see her dad looking at me and I turn red. "I need to use the bathroom." I make a excuse.

"Okay go ahead." Her dad spoke and I went to the bathroom.

I splashed some water on my face and dried it with the towel hanging there. "You can do this Will." I said to myself.

Then I went out again and we continue to play the game for a while.

(Sorry it's short but I got a lot of time in my hand and I will try to update more as I can.)