Comfort Will

Will P.O.V

After (y/n) left I was arguing with Bill.

"Bill why did you get on her nerves?"

"Why do you care?" he asked. My face started to heat up.

"I don't it's just that you make people hate us, every time we try to make new friends " I say.

"No I don't! " Bill added.

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't! "

"Yes you do!"

"Okay I do, so what? You think you can do better than me?" Bill asked me, I stayed silent for a minute. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Huh looks like my brother can't. "

"Yes I can! And I will prove it to you ." I said. I know that I can't.

"Brother finally has the nerve to prove me wrong huh? Okay so you will need to make at least one or two new friends at least and  if you lose then you have to listen to me for two years.  " he told me.

"If I win then you have to do things my way until you get married to your true love." I say.

"What no! "

"It will be a challenge and you know how much you love to challenge someone. " I try to convince him.

"Deal?" I say as I hold out my hand. He looks at me and then at my hand. He takes my hand and we shake on it.

"Deal." he agrees . "Well Will looks like you have changed and mostly because I make the deals and you whimper around behind me. I like this new you a lot!" he added and I roll my eyes at him.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"So Dipper when are we getting to the shack!" I complain.

"We are almost there." he replied. Ever since the Cipher twins talked to us we been quite on the rest of the walking.

"Mabel is there service here?" I checked my phone waiting for her reply.

"I don't know..."was all she said. "We are here!" Mabel screams.

I look at the Mystery Shack building. We walked in and the I saw two male.

"(Y/n)!" They both say at the same time. They gave me a hug and let go.

"Who's who?" I asked.

"I am ford and this is Stan. " Uncle ford says. They both look alike. But one had a hat and the other didn't.

"Hi so where am I going to stay. " I say .

"Follow me. " Ford say. He leads me to a room.
"This room , it used to have a electric carpet that I built but it's destroyed. "

I looked at him.

"For real?"

He nods his head.
"Okay so I will unpack my stuff and take a short nap."

"Okay but be at the dinner table and we can catch up on some stuff ." uncle ford said. I nodded my head. Dipper and Mabel had separate rooms. I took a nap.

Bang! Bang! What in the world? Can't a girl get some sleep! Someone was banging on my door and got up and opened it. Stan was there.

"(Y/n) someone is here to see you." he said and then left. I got a hoodie and put it on and my shoe. I went down the stairs and open the door. Will was there.

"H-hi (y/n) ." he said nervously. I walked out the house and close the door.

"Um...do you need something or what?" I asked, hopefully not in a rude way. He started to tear up. Great (y/n) you had to make him cry!

"Sorry didn't mean it that way...in a rude way you know." I started to say.

"It's not that it my brother. " he replied.

"Oh! Did he hurt you?" I asked. He wiped  his tears away.

"No it that we made a deal and ..." he started to cry again. I sat next to him and gave him a hug, he hugged me back. My face started to heat up.

" he said that if I lose I will..." he sobbed more.

"Okay how about we go to my room and you can tell me there. And you can calm down. Okay." I kindly offered him. He nods his head and we head inside.