Idk

Mabel p.o.v

I went to find my pig waddles. He was nowhere in the house. So I went outside to look for him. I hear laughs and where there are laughs there is something funny going on. So I went back inside and Dipper, (y/n), Will, Bill were laughing.

"What's so funny guys!" I asked.

"Will got mad that I kissed his girlfriend!" Bill exclaimed.

Then I laughed.
"We are not even dating yet!" Will turned fire red.

"Yet you aren't." I pointed out.

They laughed more. Poor Will he was freaking red like a tomato.

"Okay enough. I'm dying already. " Bill said.
Then we started to clam down a bit.

"What do you guys what to do today?" (Y/n) asked.

No one spoke and then I had an idea.
"Oh! We can go to the pool that's in town." I requested.

"Good idea Mabel, then I can show off my abs. " Bill said.

"Ew." (y/n) exclaimed.

"What? My abs aren't 'ew' (y/n) . They are perfect and you will love it." Bill said playfully.

"Would you date a fat boy than a guy who has abs?" I asked her.

"No, but I really don't care if the boy I'm going to date is scrawny or has any abs. It's just that I don't see why girls are attracted to them." she asked.

"They're muscular!" I yelled.

"You know what let's just go to the pool." Dipper said.

"Yeah let us go and get prepared. And ..." I glared at (y/n).

"Don't you dare say it Mabel!" She yelled at me.

"...look at the men's...." I slowly said.

"Mabel!" She pointed her finger at me.

"...muscles ." I smirked at her.

She put her hand at her forehead and her face turned red. But not the red where it's called blushing the red that's called ANGER .
"She said it." Bill said.

I smirked more and started to annoy her more than usual."Muscles. Muscles. Muscles." (Y/n) kept turning red.
"Muscles."

She looked at me and smirked.
Oh! My! Gosh!

I know that smirk. It usually meant that she is about to make you do whatever she wants.
But this smirk was different. It had a more evil to it and trickery and embarrassment. I know that she has something evil planned for me. So I frowned and started to walk back. Away from her.
I saw Dipper backing up too and his face was sweating.

I laughed nervously.
"I-I have to go feed W-Waddles now!"

"Why I thought you already fed him. Why don't you stay for what I have planned next." She said.

"Why is Pine tree and shooting star backing away?" Bill pointed out.

Shoot! Bill why did you have to do that?!
"Good eyes Bill. I haven't noticed that." (Y/n) smirk grew wider and crueler.

"Um.. This isn't my fault. Just so you know." Dipper stated and left me.

"REALLY DIPPER! LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HER! YOU COWARD!" I said in my mind.

Will and Bill looked at each other. Then they started to back away.

I was close to the door until (y/n) yelled.
"Mabel don't leave. You are gonna miss our little game . It's gonna be fun!" (Y/n) said.

"DIPPER GET YOUR A*** IN HERE! I DON'T want you to miss the game. " he came in.

"Hi!" He waved nervously.

"What's going on?" Will asked.

"Yeah. Whatever is going on... I LIKE IT!" Bill stated.

"Bill! You don't get what is going on and you don't want to be apart of it." I warned him. But is seems like that idiot didn't get it.

"Ug! Yes I will be part of it. Do you see how (y/n) is acting! She is playing evilly and I know how to play evilly. Right Will?" Bill asked his brother.

"Yeah. Bill is an expert. " Will said.

"Do you guys even know how my sis can get?!" Dipper yelled.

"No. But I like it!" Bill said.

That Bill kid is crazy!

Bill P.o.v

I know what shooting star meant. She doesn't even know me that well.

"So what game are we playing?" I asked.

"Oh! My favorite game that I made up. Just now." (Y/n) smirked.

"We will play hide-an-seek and who ever gets caught first has to do something really embarrassing and I will catch you." She looked at Mabel.

"Okay then." I said.

"Now everyone go and hide I will count to 20 so going on now. Wait you can only hide in the shack." She said.
I saw Mabel reaction.

(Sorry but more parts are coming I promise.)