Show in 3...2...1!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I couldn't get him out of my head for some reason. His blue eyes are beautiful and his hair. He is handsome and his hair....... Wait I can't like him. I hate well not hate, I dislike boys for their selflessness. Well this boy seems different and by the way he acted , well that's something.

"(Y/n)!!!" I heard my name and I snap out of my thoughts.

"What! " I yelled.

"Your pancakes are getting cold and what happened to you? Are you okay?" Dipper asked.

"Yes I am. Who ate one of my blue pancakes?" I asked.

Dipper and Mabel pointed at each other and I laughed. Then I heard "Ladies and gentleman we have a special announcement that the we have to make!" a boy announced. Everyone turn to hear what he had to say.

He had yellow hair and was dressed in a yellow vest and he had a black cape. Black pants and yellowish- blond hair. In other words he looked attractive and like the blue boy. Just then the blue boy showed up on stage with him and was wearing a blue vest with a black cape and pants, shoes. He looked a little confident. Both of them look so alike but different colors. They might even be twins like Dipper and Mabel.

I looked at him and he looked at me and his face turn pure red.

Will P.O.V

I got dressed and me and my brother had to make an announcement. We got on stage and I scanned the room. There were a lot of people and then I noticed her.  Her, (y/n) I think she was sitting with a girl and a boy. Well across from them. She looked at me and I couldn't help but my face started to heat up. "We will like to invite you to Cipher Twins show . The only best show there is in Gravity Falls! Tickets can be bought by my dear brother at this restaurant. " my brother, Bill announced.

Then everyone else gave us a loud cheer.
(Y/n) and her table people weren't cheering. My brother Bill looked at me and looked at the direction I was looking at. Soon he noticed (y/n) and gave me a smirk. We left the stage.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Everyone was cheering expected us. So I asked Dipper and Mabel what was the Cipher twins? Then the guy behind me said "You don't know the Cipher Twins!!! They are the most amazing magicians in Gravity Falls!! They do amazing things and ....."

He was interrupted by the yellow guy "And the most handsome twins in Gravity Falls!"

"The name's Bill Cipher and this is my twin Will Cipher " he said.

"Are you new in town?" He asked.

"No we aren't but our sister is. " Mabel answered.

"Oh . How lovely, what your name darling? " he asked. Will face turned a little shade of pink.

"(Y/n) (l/n)." I say.

"Hi I'm Mabel pines and this is my bro Dipper Pines. We have a show of our own too. It's called The Pines Twins! " Mabel said excited too much . Bill looked at Dipper and Dipper blushed a little while Bill gave him a smirk.

"So what do you do Dipper?" Bill asked.

"Um....tricks like you and other stuff. " Dipper sounded nervous.

"Care to show us Dippy."

"Don't call me that." Dipper looked annoyed.

"Dippy! I like the name ." Mabel said. I gave her a glare. Bill raised an eyebrow.

"See Dippy your sister likes it."

"We should probably leave now." I say as I gather my stuff and Dipper and Mabel do the same. But Dipper was stopped by Bill. Bill had his hand on his chest. Will looked at me and I looked at him.

"Don't worry." was all he said.

"So I like to see you guys at our show." Bill took out three tickets and gave it to Dipper.

"Okay. " Dipper replied.

"Now get out of my brother way." I say.

"Shessh okay." Bill said and I am pretty sure that we aren't going to that show.

Then Dipper payed for the breakfast and we left. I saw Will and Bill arguing through the window.